Half-year report 2018
Financial summary for the period 1 January 2018 - 30 June 2018.
- Rental Income for the period amounts to 41 395 kSEK (40 726 kSEK).
- Operational profit for the period amounts to 31 215 kSEK (29 709 kSEK), equal to 6,79 SEK (6,46 SEK) per share.
- The properties unrealised change in market value for the period amounts to 0 kSEK (0 kSEK). Change in market value on derivatives for the period amounts to 1 548 kSEK (2 731 kSEK), relating to the change in value on the existing SWAP agreement which aims to secure a fixed interest cost during the lifetime of the loan.
- Net Income for the period amounts to 29 821 kSEK (25 293 kSEK), equal to 6,48 SEK (5,50 SEK) per share.
Important events during the period
- No important events have occurred during the period.
For more detailed information please find attached the interim report.
For additional information, please contact:
Diego Velasquez, CFO
+ 46 70-378 50 07
Stefan Björkqvist, CEO
+46 70-415 84 18
Or visit the company's website: www.saltangenpropertyinvest.se
Saltängen Property Invest AB (publ) is a Swedish property company that indirectly owns and manages the property Saltängen 1 in Västerås. The property is a warehouse and office building, that was built in 1975 and subsequently developed in two phases in 1990 and 2003, and has a total lettable area of approximately 104,726 square meters. The property is fully let to ICA Fastighets Sverige AB until 30 September 2023. Saltängen Property Invest is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm First North with Wildeco as Certified Adviser.
This information is information that Saltängen Property Invest AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:30 CET on 30 August 2018.
Saltängen Property Invest AB
Årsredovisning per 201231 jämte revisionsberättelse