Raytelligence - new release EaZense
Raytelligence has released a new release of the cloud-based sensor system EaZense with
· People counting, which means that up to 5 people in a room can be counted
· Updated user interface with access to real-time presentation of people's position.
· Activity levels for people in the room.
· Possibility to update all software in the sensors from the cloud service.
· Possibility to connect external system via an open interface (API)
There are already functions as:
· Fall detection
· Presence detection
"This is the second release of several during the year that provides even more user
benefit," says Klas Arvidson, CEO Raytelligence
Questions are referred to:
Klas Arvidson, VD Raytelligence
+46 70 416 98 00
Raytelligence AB (publ)
302 42 Halmstad
About Raytelligence AB (publ)
Raytelligence is a Swedish innovation company, based in Halmstad that offers products
for monitoring vital parameters, ie breathing, heart rate and movement patterns, based
on the company's own 60 GHz radar technology.
Raytelligence - partner in the PICTA project Autumn Leaves for improved case detection in close care.