Resolutions of Eevia Health Plc's Extraordinary General Meeting on December 9, 2021
An Extraordinary General Meeting ("EGM") of shareholders of Eevia Health Plc was held in Seinäjoki, on December 9, 2021. Three shareholders representing 2,882,200 shares and votes (20,6 % of total shares) were represented at the meeting. The EGM unanimously decided on the proposal from the Board of Directors as described in the Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting.
The Extraordinary General Meeting resolved on the following issue:
Authorizing the Board of Directors to decide on issuance of shares
The EGM resolved in accordance with the proposal from the Board of Directors to authorize the Board of Directors to decide, in one or more transactions, on the issuance of shares against payment as follows: The number of shares to be issued based on the authorization may in total amount to a maximum of 2,061,856 shares. The Board of Directors decides on all other terms and conditions of the issuances of shares. The issuance of shares may be carried out in deviation from the shareholders' pre-emptive rights (directed issue), if there is a weighty financial reason for the company. The authorization is valid until May 31st, 2022.
Resolution on directed share issue by the Board of Directors
The Board of Directors of Eevia Health Plc has resolved, based on the authorization received from the Extraordinary General Meeting, on a directed new issue of 2,061,856 shares at a subscription price of SEK 9.70 per share (the "Directed Share Issue"), which is expected to raise proceeds to the Company of SEK 20 million before issue costs. The purpose of the Directed Share Issue is to increase and broaden the shareholder base with qualified and long-term investors and also in a cost-effective and timely manner raise capital to improve the Company's financial position and to enable the further development and growth of the Company's business. The Board is of the opinion that the Directed Share Issue will be of benefit to the Company and, therefore, to all its shareholders.
Other information related to the Directed Share Issue has been published on 11 November 2021 in a press release.
For more information, please contact:
Kim Nurmi-Aro, CFO
Tel.: +358 504 44 0717
Eevia Health Plc, founded in March 2017, addresses significant health problems with bioactive compounds extracted from plant materials. The materials are primarily wild-harvested from the pristine Finnish and Swedish forests near or above the Arctic Circle. The extracts are sold B2B as ingredients to dietary supplements and food brands globally. These global brands utilize the ingredients in their consumer product formulas.
Eevia Health is a fast-growing Finnish manufacturer of 100% organically certified plant extracts. Although a significant product; Elderberry extract, is made from cultivated berries, most of Eevia's other raw materials, such as bilberry, lingonberry, chaga-mushroom, and pine bark, are wild-harvested in a sustainable fashion. Eevia's branded ingredients, such as Feno-Myrtillus® Organic (high concentrate bilberry extracts with 36% anthocyanins) and Fenoprolic® 70 Organic (pine bark extracts with 70% oligomeric proanthocyanidins), are organically certified.
Eevia Health operates a modern green-chemistry production facility in Finland. The factory operates near the raw material harvest areas. A uniquely short value chain enables an environmentally friendly carbon footprint, competitive pricing, and extreme transparency. Eevia listed its shares at Spotlight Stock Market in Sweden in June 2021, with the short name EEVIA.
To learn more, please visit www.eeviahealth.com or follow Eevia Health on LinkedIn @EeviaHealth.
Eevia Health Plc, ("Eevia" or "The Company"), is taking part in the trade show "Vitafoods" in Geneva this week (10-12 May 2022).
Eevia Health Plc, ("Eevia" or "The Company"), has received a sales order from its Australian distributor Ingredients Plus. Ingredients Plus serves leading nutraceutical brands in Oceania and Asia with high-quality ingredients. The end customer is a major natural health company based out of Sydney, Australia selling its products across Asia and Oceania.
Eevia Health Plc, ("Eevia" or "The Company") has appointed a Shareholders' Nomination Committee
Eevia Health Plc, ("Eevia" or "The Company") has appointed Select Ingredients, San Diego, California, USA, as new distributor in the territory of the USA.
Eevia Health Plc ("Eevia" or "The Company") is welcoming Gabriella Beni as our new Chief Financial Officer. Kim Nurmi-Aro will leave the Company on March 16th and the Company wishes him the very best in his new professional endeavors close to his home in the city of Vaasa. Gabriella Beni will take over the position on March 17th.
Eevia Health lands a new sales agreement for specialty plant-based nutraceutical extract worth SEK 8 million.
Eevia Health Plc ("Eevia" or "The Company"), a leading health ingredient manufacturer from Finland, today announces that it has entered a multi-year sales agreement. The sales agreement is with a Finnish customer to supply a specialty protein and fiber plant extract with excellent nutritional values and versatile product applications for the global nutraceutical market.
Significant events during the fourth quarter and full-year 2021:
- Net sales for the year grew by over 130% compared to 2020, amounting to the total revenue of KEUR 6,671.
- During Q4, 2021 Net sales amounted to KEUR 658 compared to KEUR 1,534 in 2020. The underlying Net Sales in Q4, 2021 was KEUR 801. The underlying revenue was higher than the reported revenue. Eevia credited one sold batch in Q4-21 that needed reprocessing. Eevia will resell the batch in Q1-22.
- EBITDA for Q4, 2021 came in at KEUR -811 (KEUR -409).
- Eevia added several new prospects to the pipeline during the period, and the Company has ongoing negotiations for long-term contracts.
- The order reserve increased in Q4-21. As previously communicated, among new orders were:
- an MSEK 3,4 / MEUR 0,34 sales order for highly concentrated bilberry extract (Feno-Myrtillus® 36 Organic).
- New sales orders for organic pine bark extract (Fenoprolic® 70 Organic).
- A human clinical study concluded on Feno-Chaga® Organic was completed with positive results, Scientific documentation of the efficacy of Eevia's plant extracts is a crucial factor in growing customer interest and sales of Eevia's products.
- Eevia Health successfully completed an equity issue with proceeds of KEUR 1,903 in Q4-21.
- Eevia made a significant drive in Q4-21 to become a leader in environmental sustainability and occupational safety. We launched several new actions to reduce emissions and strengthen our sustainability. The initiative included testing various technologies, such as reversed osmosis, nanofiltration, and ultrafiltration. The target is to minimize emissions of organic compounds to air and wastewater. Reducing emissions is the right thing for the environment and supports our brand as the most sustainable extracts producer.
Harri Salo joins Eevia Health Plc as Chief Manufacturing Officer to strengthen top management competence and capacity
Eevia Health Plc, ("Eevia" or "The Company"), is welcoming Harri Salo as our new Chief Manufacturing Officer. Harri Salo has a 15-year strong career in operations and production management in international industrial business environments. He will start Monday, January 10th, and significantly strengthen Eevia Health's management capacity and competence for developing production organization, operation, and business processes.
Eevia Health Plc, ("Eevia" or "The Company"), has received a large sales order from its Australian distributor Ingredients Plus. Ingredients Plus serves leading nutraceutical brands in Oceania and Asia with high quality ingredients. The end customer is a major natural health company based out of Sydney, Australia selling its products across Asia and Oceania.
The sales value of this order is c.335,000 EUR and the product is Feno-Myrtillus 25 bilberry extract. The order is expected to create repeat sales of this product going forward.
Eevia Health Plc