Testa vår nya webbplats och uppdaterade nyhetsrum för att ta del av aktuella nyheter, rapporter och mycket mer.
Cell Impact 2022Q3 Interim Report
Cell Impact AB (Nasdaq First North GM: CI) reports the following financial summary for the third quarter.
- Total revenues amounted to SEK 14.7 million (27.5), down -46% compared with the corresponding Quarter of 2021.
- Operating loss was SEK -28.6 million (-14.4).
- The Group's loss after financial items was SEK -28.9 million (-14.7).
- Earnings per share attributable to the shareholders of the Parent Company totaled SEK -0.38 (-0.25).
- Equity was SEK 353.3 million (149.3) or SEK 4.66 per share (2.54) on the balance sheet date.
- Debt/equity ratio was 81% (73) on the balance sheet date.
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK -21.4 million (-20.2).
- On the balance sheet date, the Group's cash and cash equivalents totaled SEK 211.6 million (57.5).
For more information, please contact:
CFO, Cell Impact AB
+46 70-343 46 55 or [email protected]
About Cell Impact
Cell Impact AB (publ) is a global supplier of advanced flow plates to fuel cell and electrolysis manufacturers. The company has developed and patented a unique method for high-velocity forming, Cell Impact Forming™ which is significantly more scalable and cost-efficient compared to conventional forming methods. Cell Impact Forming is an environmentally friendly forming technology that consumes no water and very little electrical power.
The Cell Impact share is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market and FNCA Sweden AB is the company's Certified Advisor (CA).
This information is inside information that Cell Impact AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation.
Cell Impact AB