Cell Impact 2021 Q3 EN
Cell Impact AB (Nasdaq First North GM: CI B) reports the following financial summary for the third quarter.
- Total revenues for the first quarter amounted to SEK 27.5 million, which is growth of 224 percent for the quarter.
- Operating result was SEK -14.4 million (-5.7).
- The Group's result after financial items was SEK -14.7 million (-6.1).
- Earnings per share attributable to the shareholders of the Parent Company totaled SEK -0.25 (-0.12).
- Equity was SEK 149.3 million (52.3) or SEK 2.54 per share (1.01) on the balance sheet date.
- Debt/equity ratio was 73% (59%) on the balance sheet date.
- Cash flows from operating activities amounted to SEK -20.2 million (-3.5) during the quarter.
- On the balance sheet date, the Group's cash and cash equivalents totaled SEK 57.5 million (23.6).
For more information, please contact:
Stefan Axellie, CFO, +46 70-343 46 55 or [email protected].
About Cell Impact
Cell Impact AB (publ) is a global supplier of advanced flow plates to fuel cell manufacturers. The company has developed and patented a unique method for high-velocity forming, Cell Impact Forming™, which makes it possible to produce flow plates with more advanced designs, which in turn creates more cost and energy-efficient fuel cells compared to conventional forming methods.
The Cell Impact share is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market and FNCA Sweden AB is the company's Certified Advisor (CA). Contact info: +46 8-528 00 399 or [email protected].
This information is inside information that Cell Impact AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation.
Cell Impact AB