Testa vår nya webbplats och uppdaterade nyhetsrum för att ta del av aktuella nyheter, rapporter och mycket mer.
Interim Report Januari-March 2022
Strong first quarter
We are seeing a continued high demand for modern, flexible and environmentally compatible offices.
- Rent revenue for the period amounted to SEK 50.5 million (45.1)
- Net operating income amounted to SEK 41.4 million (37.2)
- Income from property management amounted to SEK 20.3 million (19.3)
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 2.68 (0.69).
- Long-term net asset value per share amounted to SEK 44.4 (37.4).
- Investments in existing properties amounted to SEK 4.6 million (22.5)
- The fair value of investment properties amounted to SEK 4,160.3 million (3,406.1).
- Valuations of investment properties yielded an increase in fair value of SEK 142.6 million (29.6)
"On 31 March, we had cash of SEK 290.0 million and an unutilised credit framework of SEK 345.0 million, totalling SEK 635.0 million. We have signed agreements for the acquisition of a fully rented logistics property in Södertälje, and two housing projects, of which one in Malmö and one in Gothenburg, entailing a total investment of SEK 481.5 million. The current credit agreement gives a total acquisition capacity of approximately SEK 1.6 billion.", says Jörgen Lundgren, CEO Annehem Fastigheter.
For further information please contact:
Mobil 076-843 05 08
This information is of the type that Annehem Fastigheter AB (publ) is required to disclose under the EU Market Abuse Regulation. This information was released, through the provision of the above-mentioned contact person, for publication on 28 April 2022, at. 08:00 CEST.
About Annehem Fastigheter
Annehem Fastigheter is a growth-driven property company specialising in commercial, community
service and residential properties in the Nordic growth regions of Stockholm, Skåne, Gothenburg,
Helsinki and Oslo. The property portfolio in Annehem Fastigheter consists of 24 investment properties
with a value of SEK 3 994,1 million and a lettable area of 193 thousand sqm. The company is listed on
Nasdaq Stockholm since December 2020 with the ticker ANNE B. For more information, please visit
our website www.annehem.se.
Annehem Fastigheter AB