Interim Report Q2 2019
Quarter 2 2019
- Sales volume amounted to 219,6 MSEK (168,6) which is an increase of 30,3 % (48,1) where of 4,1 % was organic
- Operating profit before depreciations on goodwill (EBITA) reached 38,1 MSEK (36,7) with a margin of 17,3 % (21,8)
- Operating profit after depreciations on goodwill (EBIT) reached 30,1 MSEK (33,7) with a margin of 13,7 % (20,0)
- Earnings per share 2,25 SEK (2,40)
- Cash Flow from operating activities after change in working capital amounted to 14,7 MSEK (37,1)
Perioden January - June 2019
- Sales volume amounted to 428,8 MSEK (314,6) which is an increase of 36,3% (36,8) where of 10,2 % was organic
- Operating profit before depreciations on goodwill (EBITA) reached 84,0 MSEK (69,5) with a margin of 19,6 % (22,1)
- Operating profit after depreciations on goodwill (EBIT) reached 70,4 MSEK (63,6) with a margin of 16,4 % (20,2)
- Earnings per share 4,94 SEK (4,38)
- Cash Flow from operating activities after change in working capital amounted to 47,6 MSEK (37,7)
Lidköping 2 August 2019
The complete interim report is available at www.absolentgroup.se For further questions please contact:
MD and Group CEO Axel Berntsson +46 510 - 484000
CFO Anna Åkerblad +46 510 - 484000
Absolent Group AB is listed on Nasdaq First North Stockholm.
Certified Adviser for Absolent Group AB is Erik Penser Bank AB. +46 8-4638300.
This information is information that Absolent Group AB (publ.) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 a.m. CEST on August 2, 2019.
Absolent Group AB