Lund, Sweden - 1 June 2018 - Dignitana AB, world leader in clinically superior scalp cooling technology, today publishes the July 2018 edition of the company newsletter.
DIGNITANA KOMMENTERAR AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION (DET AMERIKANSKA LÄKARFÖRBUNDET) BESLUT ATT INTE INFÖR EN UNIK CPT® CODE FÖR KYLNING AV HÅRBOTTEN
Dignitana AB har ansökt hos American Medical Association (AMA) (Det amerikanska läkarförbundet) om att skapa en unik CPT ®-kod (Current Procedural Terminology kod) som inkluderar kylning av hårbotten vid cytostatikabehandling. Syftet med ansökan var att förenkla processen för patienten i dennes dialog med försäkringsbolag om ersättning för både cytostatikabehandlingen och kylning av hårbotten. Försäkringsskydd för hårbottenkylning är ännu inte standardiserat i USA. De patienter som använder sig av DigniCap-systemet erhåller idag ersättning från försäkringsbolagen för cancerbehandlingskostnaden inklusive kostnaderna för kylning av hårbotten sedan 2015 då DigniCap erhöll sitt FDA-godkännande. Idag har AMA meddelat att de inte avser att införa en unik CPT ®-kod.
DIGNITANA RESPONDS TO AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION DECISION REGARDING UNIQUE CPT CODE FOR SCALP COOLING
Lund, Sweden - 19 June 2018 - Dignitana AB, world leader in clinically superior scalp cooling technology, has responded to the announcement made earlier today by the American Medical Association (AMA), on their decision to reject the company's application to create a unique CPT® code for FDA-cleared automatic scalp cooling devices. The request, which was made at the May 2018 CPT Editorial Panel Meeting, was part of Dignitana's efforts to provide a pathway for a more universal and standardized patient coverage method. At present, the service of scalp cooling used in conjunction with patients' chemotherapy treatments for solid tumor cancers is not reflected in CPT nomenclature.
Dignitana AB, world leader in clinically superior scalp cooling technology, today publishes the June 2018 edition of the company newsletter highlighting growth in the Middle East, Asia, Europe, and the United States.
Significant events during the period
- The DigniTherm™ Click Cap was introduced to facilities in December 2017 and the roll-out to all U.S. facilities was completed in Q1 2018.
- 13 machines were installed at 12 sites in the US in Q1.
- Transition of operations from Lund, Sweden to the U.S. was announced and initiated in Q4 2017 and continued in Q1. It was successfully completed in April, two months ahead of schedule. Dignitana AB remains in Lund.
- The Rights offering which was begun in Q4 2017 was fully subscribed and funding was completed in early January 2018.
- At an Extraordinary General Meeting 16 March 2018 Thomas Kelly, Ingrid Atteryd Heiman, and Mikael Wahlgren were appointed to the Board of Directors with Thomas Kelly designated as Chairman of the Board for Dignitana AB.
- In March James McKinney was named President and COO of Dignitana, Inc.
- In March Dignitana initiated an application with the American Medical Association for a unique CPT Code for scalp cooling to provide a pathway for universal scalp cooling coverage. The decision will be announced by the AMA in June.
Dignitana Launches Survey to Gather Critical Insights on Insurance Coverage and Reimbursement for Cancer Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy
Maker of the World's First FDA-Cleared Therapeutic for Reducing Chemotherapy-Induced Hair Loss Takes the Lead in Advocating for Universal Insurance Coverage of Treatments for Women and Men
Dignitana AB, has today held an annual general meeting at the company's premises in Lund. In all the proposed cases, the AGM resolved in accordance with the Board's proposal. Below is a summary of the decisions taken.
Sysmex Europe GmbH to Transfer Management of All European Installations Of The DigniCap Scalp Cooling System Back to Dignitana AB
Lund, Sweden - 9th April 2018 - Dignitana AB, world leader in clinically superior scalp cooling technology, will assume the complete operation from Sysmex Europe GmbH of their DigniLife® scalp cooling division. The agreement is effective April 2018 and the transition with medical facilities will begin immediately.
Lund, Sweden - 3 April 2018 - Dignitana AB hereby publishes the annual report for 2017. The annual report is attached to this press release and can be downloaded from the website www.dignitana.se. You can also order a printed version via email@example.com.Note: This report is published in Swedish.
The shareholders of Dignitana AB (publ), 556730-5346, ("the Company") are hereby invited to attend the Annual General Meeting on Tuesday 24 April 2018 at 12.00 in the Company's premises, Traktorgränden 3, in Lund, Sweden.
This meeting had previously been scheduled for Thursday 26 April 2018 but will instead occur Tuesday 24 April 2018.
Marknadsplats: First North
Interim Report Q1 2018
2018-08-21 Delårsrapport Q2 2018