Arcane Crypto Interim Report Q1 2022
First quarter of 2022
- compared to first quarter 2021 -
- Group revenue increased to 105,865 kSEK (2,157)
- EBITDA amounted to -2,124 kSEK (-11,043)
- EBIT amounted to -8,835 kSEK (-11,079)
- The result for the period amounted to -10,178 kSEK (-136,050)
- Adjusted result for the period amounted to -10,178 kSEK (-9,097)
- Earnings per share before dilution amounted to SEK -0.001 (-0.017)
- Earnings per share after dilution amounted to SEK -0.001 (-0.016)
CEO Torbjørn Bull Jenssen comments:
"In first quarter of 2022, EBITDA improved to -2,124 kSEK compared to -3,383 kSEK in the previous quarter, mainly driven by increased activity in Arcane Green Data.
The adoption of digital assets is accelerating, and with the increased interest we see every day, I am more confident than ever that we are on track to build Arcane into one of the world's leading players in the institutional digital asset space."
Main events during Q1 2022
- On January 13, Arcane Crypto's wholly-owned subsidiary Kaupang Krypto AS entered into a collaboration with NFT AS and curator Sam Farao, to facilitate acquisitions of Bjarne Melgaard's first crypto art collection The Lightbulb Man.
- On February 1, Anna Svahn informed Arcane Crypto AB of her decision to resign from the board due to other professional obligations.
- On March 1, Puremarkets Limited (branded as Pure Digital) announced its partnership with Copa Fin Ltd. (trading as Cobalt) to bring next-generation credit and post-trade solutions to market.
- On March 11, Ijort Invest AB (branded as Trijo) announced its partnership with Freja eID, a provider of digital identification services. Freja's solution allows Trijo to onboard customers from all Nordic countries.
- On March 22, Arcane Crypto's wholly owned subsidiary Kaupang Krypto AS announced its collaboration with Ræder in order to provide tax and legal advice to premium clients.
Events after the end of the period
- On April 22, Arcane Crypto's associated company LN Markets announced a launch of Bitcoin options trading built on top of the Lightning Network.
- During the first quarter, 194,670,151 warrants were exercised resulting in an equal number of new shares being issued in April.
- Kaupang Krypto achieved its earn-out target, 58,452,374 new shares will be issued in Q2 to settle the earn-out.
- In April, a 15 MSEK loan was secured from DBT Capital with a 42 month term.
The company will hold a webcast presentation where CEO Torbjørn Bull Jenssen will present the report today at 10:00 CET. Investors, analysts, and media are invited to follow the webcast.
No pre-registration is needed. The presentation will be held in English and questions can be submitted in English during the webcast.
For further information, please contact:
Torbjørn Bull Jenssen, CEO, Arcane Crypto AB
e-mail: [email protected]
About Arcane Crypto
Arcane Crypto develops the infrastructure and products that enable worldwide adoption of bitcoin and digital assets. Arcane is building a platform for users to learn, trade and invest in digital assets, all from one account. Our market leading research content educates our users and builds trust. Arcane achieves scale by providing a platform with open APIs, allowing third parties to develop their own products using our technology and then distribute their product to our users.
Subscribe to press releases and financial information: https://investor.arcanecrypto.se/
The Company is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market and Mangold Fondkommission is Certified Adviser, tel. +46 8 5030 1550, e-mail: [email protected], web: www.mangold.se.
The information disclosed in this Interim Report is mandatory for Arcane Crypto AB to publish pursuant to the EU's Market Abuse Regulation (MAR). This information was submitted for publication at 08:00 (CET) on May 10, 2022, through the agency of the CEO.
Arcane Crypto AB