Urb-it Year-end Report 2019
Financial development during the period January - December 2019
- Net sales for Urb-it AB (publ), mentioned below as "the Company" or "Urb-it", amounted to TSEK 4 429 (TSEK 1 221) during the period.
- Operating loss was TSEK -46 547 (TSEK -59 705).
- Loss before tax totalled TSEK -47 669 (TSEK -64 245).
- Loss per share attributable to owners of the Parent Company amounted to SEK -0,42 (SEK -0,68).
Financial development for the period October - December 2019
- Net sales for Urb-it AB (publ) totalled TSEK 1 614 (TSEK 499) for the period October -December 2019.
- During the period, the operating loss amounted to TSEK -13 009 (TSEK -12 686).
- Loss before tax was TSEK -14 582 (TSEK -14 892).
- Loss per share attributable to owners of the Parent Company amounted to SEK -0,13 (SEK -0,16).
Significant events during the fourth Quarter of 2019
- During the fourth quarter of 2019, the Company initiated a commercial collaboration with Pret A Manger in London, via the aggregation platform Lineten Managed Service.
- Collaborations with DHL eCommerce Solutions Sweden and DHL Express International in France were also initiated. The collaborations will enable deliveries from DHL service points directly to the end consumer in Sweden and will also facilitate DHL Last-mile deliveries from central logistic hubs to end-consumers in France.
- The Company also announced the start of a new collaboration with Intersport in Sweden in November 2019.
- An offset issue of shares was executed according to plan in November.
- Part two of the incentive program was successfully completed with 82,13 % of available Stock Options purchased by employees.
Significant events after the end of the Quarter
- Urb-it now covers all DHL Service Points within our operating zone.
- Urb-it reached an all-time high for the number of deliveries on a single day during Valentine's Day 2020, increased by 252% comparing to the same day last year on our focus markets, London and Paris.
- The Board of Directors proposes no dividend for 2019.
Stockholm, 27th February 2020
Kevin Kviblad, CEO
Phone: +46 76 310 28 39
The following document can be found on https://urb-it.com/sv/press-meddelanden/
Urb-it offers a flexible, quick, personal and eco-friendly delivery alternative to consumers and retailers in big cities. As of today, Urb-it exists in Stockholm, Gothenburg, London, Paris and Lyon. For more information visit: www.urb-it.com.
The Company's Certified Adviser is Mangold Fondkommission AB who are reachable on +468- 503 015 50 or CA@mangold.se.
This information is such information that Urb-it AB (publ) is required to disclose in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted, via the above-mentioned contact person, for publication on 27th February 2020 at 16.00 CEST.
Paris, July 21st, 2021 - Green logistics provider, and Certified B Corporation, Urb-it, has been chosen by Europe's leading supplier of workplace products and services, Lyreco, to deliver its products in France. In a bid to reduce CO2 emissions across its entire value chain, Lyreco will utilize Urb-it's eco-Fleet and network of micro-hubs to deliver sustainably to the end-consumer.
B Corps Urb-it and Freestar are partnering to bring zero-emission non-alcoholic beer deliveries to London.
London, July 14th, 2021 - Green logistics provider, Urb-it and World Beer Award winner Freestar are partnering to bring ethical and sustainable, non-alcoholic beer deliveries to London. Utilising, Urb-it's Micro-fulfilment centre (MFC) service, Freestar will seek to reduce its carbon output and boost its last-mile delivery capability by holding stock closer to its local customer base.
Urb-it and Alibaba Group enter new partnership to bolster AliExpress' delivery capability in France.
Paris, 29th June 2021 - Cainiao Network, the logistics arm of the Alibaba Group handling more than 90% of AliExpress's orders has entered into a new partnership with green logistics provider and B Corporation, Urb-it to strengthen its last-mile delivery capability in France. Signing a two-year contract, both parties will collaborate to offer a flexible and ethical delivery solution, whilst improving soft urban mobility in the region.
Paris, 16th June 2021 - The American Group Amazon has signed a partnership with green last-mile logistics provider and B Corporation, Urb-it to deliver products from its new logistics facilities in Paris. Both parties, will utilize Amazon's urban hubs to offer Parisian consumers a flexible and ethical delivery solution, whilst improving soft urban mobility in the city.
Paris, 14th June 2021 - Urb-it, the green last mile logistics company, is expanding its services in the Southwest of France to Bordeaux, one of country's largest cities. Supported by the Mayor's sustainable initiatives, Urb-it will utilize Bordeaux's green landscape and promote soft urban mobility throughout the city.
Mangold uppdaterar Urb-it
Paris, 4th May 2021 - Green logistics provider, Urb-it and the renowned last-mile specialist Colis Privé have expanded their zero-emission delivery service to the City of Lyon. With their combined green cargo bike fleet, both parties will collaborate to offer a fast, reliable and emission free delivery solution for the city's consumers on the last-mile. Together, the partnership will further bolster Lyon's prominence as an innovative, sustainable, and vibrant smart city.
Urb-it AB (publ) Quarterly Report, January - March 2021
Marknadsplats: Nasdaq First North Growth Market
Urb-it AB (publ) Quarterly Report, January - March 2021
2021-08-27 Delårsrapport Q2 2021