AMENDMENT - Urb-it AB (publ) Quarterly Report, July - September 2020
This amendment refers to a faulty comparison year in the CEO's Overview
Financial development for the period July - September 2020
- Net sales for Urb-it AB (publ) totalled KSEK 2 103 for the period July-September 2020 compared to KSEK 1 074 for the period July-September 2019.
- During the period, the operating loss amounted to KSEK -13 318 (KSEK -10 918).
- Loss before tax was KSEK -13 559 (KSEK -10 453).
- Loss per share attributable to owners of the Parent Company amounted to SEK -0,09 (SEK -0,11).
Significant events during the third Quarter of 2020
- Deliveries in Qtr3 was up 311% compared to deliveries in Qtr3 2019.
- In September Urb-it signed a partnership agreement with DHL Express France in order to provide zero carbon last-mile deliveries to the DHL customers in France.
- The additional new DHL hubs in France are now operational and ready for the coming peak season volume.
- The decommission of the Swedish operation was finalised during the 3rd Quarter and will lead to lower OPEX by approximately KSEK 1 500 per quarter.
- The set-off issue of shares that the Board of Directors of Urb-it AB decided upon on 10th June 2020 was fully subscribed to and completed during the first week of July. The issue proceeds of approximately SEK 34.6 million before issue costs were paid in full by offsetting debt from the company. Stockholm, 24th April 2020.
Significant events after the end of the Quarter
- In the second week of November, Urb-it earns B Corporation certification due to its impact and continuous innovation in sustainable logistics. Urb-it now joins the fast-growing movement of more than 3500 certified B Corporations across 150 industries in 74 countries including companies like Patagonia, Ben & Jerry's, and The Bodyshop.
- Urb-it welcomes the partnership with SmartFreight to bring retailers a sustainable and intelligent transport management solution.
- Urb-it partners with Primis Communications to offer leading European retailers a revenue generating post-purchase experience.
For more information, please contact
Kevin Kviblad, CEO
E-post: [email protected]
Phone: +46 76 310 28 39
The following document can be found on beQuoted
About the Company
Urb-it offers a flexible, quick, personal and eco-friendly delivery alternative to consumers and retailers in big cities. As of today, Urb-it exists in Stockholm, Gothenburg, London, Paris and Lyon. For more information visit: www.urb-it.com.
The Company's Certified Adviser is Mangold Fondkommission AB who are reachable on +468- 503 015 50 or [email protected].
This information is such information that Urb-it AB (publ) is required to disclose in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted, via the above-mentioned contact person, for publication on 30th November 2020.
Styrelsen i Urb-it AB (publ) ("Urb-it" eller "Bolaget") har, med stöd av bemyndigande lämnat av årsstämman den 13 maj 2022, beslutat och genomfört en riktad nyemission av 8 475 000 aktier med en teckningskurs om 2,75 kronor per aktie ("Nyemissionen"). Genom Nyemissionen tillförs Bolaget cirka 23,3 miljoner kronor före transaktionsrelaterade kostnader.
The board of directors of Urb-it AB (publ) ("Urb-it or the "Company") has, pursuant to the authorisation granted by the annual general meeting held on May 13, 2022, resolved and carried out a directed issue of 8,475,000 shares at a subscription price of SEK 2.75 per share (the "Share Issue"). The Company raises approximately SEK 23.3 million before transaction related costs through the Share Issue.
Fashion and lifestyle brand KILLSTAR chooses Urb-it for sustainable last mile deliveries in a UK multi-city rollout
Urb-it, a rapidly growing sustainable logistics platform, is pleased to announce that alternative fashion and lifestyle brand, KILLSTAR, has chosen Urb-it as its sustainable last mile delivery partner in the UK.
Urb-it's sustainable last mile delivery services available through leading delivery management system nShift
Urb-it, the rapidly growing sustainable logistics platform, announces its sustainable last mile delivery services are now available to all e-commerce merchants using Shopify.
- Operations open in Europe's fastest growing e-commerce market, with reach to over 3.5 million people
Urb-it partners with Cainiao Network to offer sustainable delivery option to parcel lockers in Paris
Urb-it now delivers to parcel lockers of Cainiao Network in Paris, providing local customers with greater choice, convenience and flexibility, sustainably
Marknadsplats: Nasdaq First North Growth Market
Urb-it AB (publ) Quarterly Report, April - June 2022
2022-10-27 Delårsrapport Q3 2022