AMENDMENT - Urb-it AB (publ) Quarterly Report, July - September 2020
This amendment refers to a faulty comparison year in the CEO's Overview
Financial development for the period July - September 2020
- Net sales for Urb-it AB (publ) totalled KSEK 2 103 for the period July-September 2020 compared to KSEK 1 074 for the period July-September 2019.
- During the period, the operating loss amounted to KSEK -13 318 (KSEK -10 918).
- Loss before tax was KSEK -13 559 (KSEK -10 453).
- Loss per share attributable to owners of the Parent Company amounted to SEK -0,09 (SEK -0,11).
Significant events during the third Quarter of 2020
- Deliveries in Qtr3 was up 311% compared to deliveries in Qtr3 2019.
- In September Urb-it signed a partnership agreement with DHL Express France in order to provide zero carbon last-mile deliveries to the DHL customers in France.
- The additional new DHL hubs in France are now operational and ready for the coming peak season volume.
- The decommission of the Swedish operation was finalised during the 3rd Quarter and will lead to lower OPEX by approximately KSEK 1 500 per quarter.
- The set-off issue of shares that the Board of Directors of Urb-it AB decided upon on 10th June 2020 was fully subscribed to and completed during the first week of July. The issue proceeds of approximately SEK 34.6 million before issue costs were paid in full by offsetting debt from the company. Stockholm, 24th April 2020.
Significant events after the end of the Quarter
- In the second week of November, Urb-it earns B Corporation certification due to its impact and continuous innovation in sustainable logistics. Urb-it now joins the fast-growing movement of more than 3500 certified B Corporations across 150 industries in 74 countries including companies like Patagonia, Ben & Jerry's, and The Bodyshop.
- Urb-it welcomes the partnership with SmartFreight to bring retailers a sustainable and intelligent transport management solution.
- Urb-it partners with Primis Communications to offer leading European retailers a revenue generating post-purchase experience.
For more information, please contact
Kevin Kviblad, CEO
Phone: +46 76 310 28 39
The following document can be found on beQuoted
About the Company
Urb-it offers a flexible, quick, personal and eco-friendly delivery alternative to consumers and retailers in big cities. As of today, Urb-it exists in Stockholm, Gothenburg, London, Paris and Lyon. For more information visit: www.urb-it.com.
The Company's Certified Adviser is Mangold Fondkommission AB who are reachable on +468- 503 015 50 or CA@mangold.se.
This information is such information that Urb-it AB (publ) is required to disclose in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted, via the above-mentioned contact person, for publication on 30th November 2020.
Mangold inleder bevakning på Urb-it
London, 10th March 2021 - Green last-mile logistics provider, Urb-it and online food delivery company Foodstuff have expanded their zero-emission delivery service to the City of Bristol. After a successful February launch in Cambridge, the partnership has gained positive momentum and will deliver food from a diverse range of independent restaurants to doorsteps across Bristol.
February 19th 2021, Paris - Green logistics provider, Urb-it AB and postal service giant Le Groupe La Poste will expand their operation to Paris to provide zero-carbon last-mile deliveries and seek to reduce the city's growing c02 emissions. The latest announcement comes off the back of a successful collaboration and rollout period in the French City of Strasbourg at the beginning of 2021.
London, 2nd February 2021 - Green last mile logistics provider, Urb-it will partner with online food delivery company Foodstuff to offer convenient, last-mile zero-emission deliveries in the City of Cambridge. At a time when independent businesses struggle in the face of the pandemic, Foodstuff and Urb-it will combine to bolster food deliveries from Cambridge's best independent restaurants to the end-consumer.
Paris, 22nd January 2021 - Green logistics provider, Urb-it has partnered with French postal service giant 'Le Groupe La Poste' to provide zero carbon last-mile deliveries to consumers in Strasbourg. The latest collaboration with the historical postal operator heralds a very good start to 2021, and fuels the strong growth of Urb-it's current business in France.