Resqunit AB publishes Half Year Report H1-2022
Resqunit AB (publ) ("Resqunit") August 31st, 2022, at 16.30 CET - publishes Half Year Report H1-2022
First half year 2022 - compared to first half year 2021
Group revenue have been limited in both periods
Operating profit amounted to -5,131 kSEK (-5,465)
Earnings per share -0,48 SEK (-0,52)
Key figures (SEK)
Jan-Jun 2022, Group (Jan-Jun 2021, Group Proforma)
Net sales 43 887 (66 731)
Operating profit -5 131 108 (-5 465 274)
Earnings per share -0,48 (-0,52)
Equity per share 0,54 (1,71)
Outstanding shares 10 610 277 (10 610 277)
Solidity (%) 61,61 (84,82)
CEO Helge Trettø Olsen comment:
"Through our outreach and awareness activities towards institutional stakeholders we have now created a solid position with our brand in several countries. We have been gathering knowledge about a variety of regulatory incentives already implemented worldwide and will work with any governments and fisheries on how to effectively implement sustainable best practices in an affordable and non-intrusive manner."
Main events during H1 2022
- On February 10th, Resqunit announced a distribution agreement with West Coast Lobster License Sales Inc. in Australia
- On February 14th, Resqunit announced engagement of European key account sales manager José Silva
- On February 23rd, Resqunit announced the distribution agreement with Enterprises Shippagan ltd. in Shippagan, New Brunswick, Canada
- On February 28th, Resqunit announced engagement of CFO Henning Johannessen
- On March 1st, Mangold Insight released its analysis of Resqunit AB with the recommendation Buy, and the target price of SEK 9.80 per share in 12 months term
- On March 26th, Resqunit attended the biggest expo for commercial fisheries in Canada with live product demonstrations
- On April 6th, Resqunit received breakthrough initial order from Entreprises Shippagan in Canada
- On April 26th, Resqunit was present at the Seafood Expo Global in Barcelona meeting Norwegian Minster of Fisheries
- On May 12th, Resqunit was visited by Honorable Jamie Fox, Minister of Fisheries and Communities for the Province of Prince Edward Island in Canada, at Åkra, Norway, for product demonstration
- On May 23rd, CEO Helge Trettø Olsen and KAM Jose Silva introduced the concept to leading researchers in ghost fishing at the Center of Marine Science (CCMAR), Algarve, Portugal
- On June 13th, Resqunit participated in H2O Conference in Halifax Nova Scotia where Minister Steve Craig stated he was fully supportive of our products
- On June 16th, Resqunit Canada had product demonstrations to at Centre for Ocean Ventures & Entrepreneurship demo day in Nova Scotia, meeting with the Minister of Fisheries and DFO in attendence
- On June 27th, Resqunit attended UN Ocean Conference 2022 seeking to propel much needed science-based innovative solutions aimed at starting a new chapter of global ocean action
Important external event
On March 22nd, the United Nations Environment Assembly (UNEA) voted to formulate an international legally binding instrument by 2024 to end plastic pollution
Main events after the period
- On August 23rd, Resqunit was part of the discussion "Ghost gear and plastic pollution of the oceans - what can we do?" on stage at the Nor-Fishing fair in Trondheim, Norway, together with Minister of Fisheries in Prince Edward Island
- On October, Resqunit will attend as speaker at the Global Seafood Alliance GOAL 2022 conference in Seattle in October 2022
This information is information that Resqunit AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation 596/2014. The information in this press release has been published through the agency of the contact persons set out above, on August 31st, 2022, at 16.30 CET
This release will also be available at https://www.resqunit.com/financial-reports/
Mangold Fondkommission AB | 08-503 015 61 | [email protected]
For additional information, please contact:
Helge Trettø Olsen, CEO, Resqunit AB | Email: [email protected] | Phone: +47 901 68 908
Resqunit is an ocean tech company developing innovative equipment to disarm and retrieve lost fishing gear. Through sensor data collection and software, the company aims to increase knowledge about the oceans and increase catch predictability. Every year between 500 000 and 1 000 000 metric tons of fishing gear is lost at sea. A significant amount of this consists of plastic, which over time dissolves into microplastic particles and enters the food chain. Lost gear harms both the fishing, animal stocks and the environment. Resqunit AB (publ) was founded in 2021 as a parent holding company (listco) holding 100% of the shares in the Norwegian subsidiary Resqunit AS, founded in 2017.
Resqunit AB, Published: 2022-11-30 15:00:00 (Stockholm time GMT+1)
We are pleased to announce progression in our operations. We have been very active lately with our presence on important venues, stages, and events, and it's starting to bear results.
Resqunit AB ("RESQ") publicerar en ny utgåva av bolagets nyhetsbrev som riktar sig till aktieägare, investerare och andra intressenter inom bolagets affärsområden havsteknik och hållbarhet
Resqunit AB ("RESQ") publishes a new edition of the company's newsletter aimed at shareholders, investors and other stakeholders within the company's business areas marine technology and sustainability
Resqunit AB (publ) ("Resqunit") September 12th, 2022, at 14.30 CET: Styrelsen för Resqunit AB (publ) ("Resqunit" eller "Bolaget") har idag beslutat om en riktad nyemission av 545 018 aktier till en grupp om fem nya och befintliga investerare ("Nyemissionen"). Teckningskursen är fastställd till 5,00 SEK per aktie och Bolaget tillförs genom Nyemissionen cirka 2,73 MSEK före emissionskostnader. Motivet med nyemissionen är att Bolaget ska kunna fullgöra villkoren i de låneavtal Bolaget ingått med Innovasjon Norge och DNB avseende lån uppgående till sammanlagt 7,50 MNOK.
Resqunit AB resolves on a directed share issue of approximately SEK 2.7 million and raises loans of a total of NOK 7.5 million
Resqunit AB (publ) ("Resqunit") September 12th, 2022, at 14.30 CET: The Board of Directors of Resqunit AB (publ) ("Resqunit" or the "Company") has today resolved on a directed share issue of 545,018 shares to a group of five new and existing investors (the "New Issue"). The subscription price is set at SEK 5.00 per share and the Company will receive approximately SEK 2.73 million before costs through the New Issue. The purpose of the New Issue is to enable the Company to fulfil the terms of the loan agreements which the Company has entered into with Innovasjon Norge and DNB for loans amounting to a total of NOK 7.50 million.
Årsstämma i Resqunit AB (publ) ("Bolaget") ägde rum idag den 9 juni 2022 kl 15.00 i
Eversheds Sutherland Advokatbyrås lokaler på Strandvägen 1 i Stockholm. Samtliga
beslut fattades med erforderlig majoritet i enlighet med styrelsens tidigare
offentliggjorda förslag. De huvudsakliga besluten fattade av stämman framgår nedan.
The company have updated its company presentation and economic projections.
The company have updated its company presentation and economic projections.
Resqunit AB (publ) ("Resqunit") May 9th, 2022, at 15.50 CET: Aktieägarna i Resqunit AB (publ), org.nr 559339-6806 ("Bolaget"), kallas härmed till årsstämma den 9 juni 2022 kl. 15.00
Correction:[This correction is published because the MAR label should not have been included in the previous message]
Resqunit AB (publ) ("Resqunit") April 29th, 2022, at 09.30 CET. This is the annual report for the financial year 2021, including the auditor's report.
Resqunit AB (publ) ("Resqunit") April 28th, 2022, at 18.00 CET, publishes the annual report for the financial year 2021, including the auditor's report.