Interim Report Q3 2016
FINANCIAL REPORT FOR THE THIRD QUARTER JULY 1st - SEPTEMBER 30th
Third Quarter in Brief:
- Rental income in the third quarter of 2016 increased to 5.4 million Swedish kronor, compared to 0.1 million in the third quarter of 2015.
- The interest coverage ratio in the third quarter is positive for the first time at 0.40.
- Net profit amounted to SEK 3.0 million in the third quarter, compared with SEK -0.8 million in the third quarter of 2015. The result includes unrealized value changes in of SEK 8 million and accounting of prepaid expenses of -4.9 million.
- Net income per share and per average number of shares during the period amounted to 0.26 SEK.
- Shareholders' equity, including the quarter's net income and unrealized value changes on properties amounted to 90.2 million at the end of the period, corresponding to 7.67 SEK per share.
Key Developments in the third Quarter:
- Acquisition of the real estate management services firm Sydfastgruppen AB, which becomes the Group's property management organization.
- Acquisition of the real estate company Hägglundsfastigheterna AB, encompassing 53 000 square meters of industrial, storage and office spaces in Örnsköldsvik.
The information herein is information Real Holding i Sverige AB (publ) is required to release in accordance with the EU regulation on market abuse. The information was released, through the agency of the following contact persons, for the public on November 10th at 16.30 CET.
Stockholm November 10th 2016
For further information:
Daniel Andersson, CEO
Phone: +46 76 001 44 50
Bengt Engström, Chairman of the Board of Directors
Phone: +46 72 500 94 44
About Real Holding i Sverige AB (publ)
Real Holding is a real estate company with three business segments:
1. Development of affordable rental apartments
2. Renovation of rental apartments where people can afford to live
3. Acquisition and management of high-yielding commercial properties
Real Holding's operations are primarily concentrated in Sweden's growth areas. The Company's largest shareholders are Kvalitena AB (publ), Tuve Holding AB, LMK Forward AB and Bengt Linden. Mangold Fondkommission AB acts as the Company's financial advisor. Real Holding's shares are trading on the NGM Nordic MTF. The Company's B-shares trade under the ticker symbol REAL MTF B and the Company's preference shares PREF1 trade under the ticker symbol REAL MTF PREF1.
Real Holding i Sverige AB