Testa vår nya webbplats och uppdaterade nyhetsrum för att ta del av aktuella nyheter, rapporter och mycket mer.
Market update 2Q 2022
Strong activity during the quarter
Company highlights during the quarter:
- Strong market development during the quarter - hotel market activity above pre-COVID-19 levels
- Strong Host Property development - 2Q22 REVPAR 12% above 2Q19 ("normalized") levels
- 12 months of revenues (REVPAR) in line or above pre-COVID-19 levels
- Strong development in revenues and cash revenues - 2Q22 cash revenues at SEK 12 million
- Strong bookings going into the summer and 3Q 2022 in general
- Stronger profitability and cash flow in Host Property than before COVID-19 - including more efficient operation
- Host Property 2Q 2022 results to be published by the end of July 2022
See attached material for details.
Christian Fuhr, IR, [email protected], +47 98 22 85 16
Host Property AB (publ) obtains approval from Bondholders regarding certain amendments to the terms and conditions
(including an extension of the terms) of its outstanding senior secured bond loan
Host Property AB (publ) initiates a written procedure to request amendments in respect of the terms and conditions of its listed bonds
Host Property AB (publ) (the "Company") has instructed Nordic Trustee & Agency AB (publ) (the "Bond Trustee") to initiate a procedure in writing (the "Written Procedure") to request the Bondholders' approval for amendments of the terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") of the Company's SEK 500,000,000 senior secured and guaranteed floating rate bonds, ISIN: SE0013486057 (with an aggregate amount outstanding of SEK 343,126,000) (the "Bonds").
Investor call with Host Property AB