Eevia Health Plc received new sales orders for organic pine bark extract
Eevia Health Plc, ("Eevia" or "The Company"), announces that it has received sales orders from a leading organic supplement brand for supply of the Fenoprolic® 70 Organic (organic pine bark extract). The sales value of this start order is c.65,000 EUR, but the customer has a strong record on new product launches, and it is therefore expected to create repeat sales of this product going forward.
Eevia exhibited at the trade show "Supply Side West" in Las Vegas this week (25-28.10.21). In connection to this exhibit Eevia received a start order for EUR 65,000 worth of Fenoprolic® 70 Organic (pine bark extract), from one of the leading organic brands in the US. The customer is a leader in natural, organic supplements, functional food, and health care with over 100 products under one strong company brand. The customer launches the product in multiple sales channels in North America.
Fenoprolic® 70 Organic is an extract from pine bark, which is standardized with 70% oligomeric proanthocyanidins (or often referred to as "OPCs" in the industry). OPCs from pine bark are known to support healthy inflammatory response, maintain a healthy blood pressure and protects against oxidative damage in blood vessels. Eevia stands out by offering an organic certified product and with ten times stricter purity standards for pollutants than key competitors.
For further information, please contact:
Stein Ulve, CEO, Eevia Health Plc Kim Nurmi-Aro, CFO, Eevia Health Plc
Telephone: +358 400 22 5967 +358 504 44 0717
Eevia Health Plc, founded in March 2017, addresses significant health problems with bioactive compounds extracted from plant materials. The materials are mostly wild harvested and key raw materials are harvested from the pristine Finnish and Swedish forests near or above the Arctic Circle. The extracts are sold B2B to dietary supplements and food brands globally, who utilize the products as ingredients in their consumer product formulas.
Eevia Health is fast-growing Finnish manufacturer of 100% organically certified plant extracts. Most of its raw materials, such as bilberry, lingonberry, chaga-mushroom, and pine bark, are wild-harvested in a sustainable fashion. The safe and effective ingredients of high quality, such as high concentrate bilberry anthocyanin extracts (36% anthocyanins) and pine bark extracts (70% oligomeric proanthocyanidins), are organically certified.
Eevia Health operates a modern green-chemistry production facility in Finland, located close to the raw material harvest areas. The short value-chain enables an environmentally friendly carbon footprint, competitive pricing, and extreme transparency. Eevia is listed at Spotlight Stock Market with the short name EEVIA.
To learn more, please visit www.eeviahealth.com or follow Eevia Health on LinkedIn @EeviaHealth.
Eevia Health Plc, ("Eevia" or "The Company") has appointed Select Ingredients, San Diego, California, USA, as new distributor in the territory of the USA.
Eevia Health Plc ("Eevia" or "The Company") is welcoming Gabriella Beni as our new Chief Financial Officer. Kim Nurmi-Aro will leave the Company on March 16th and the Company wishes him the very best in his new professional endeavors close to his home in the city of Vaasa. Gabriella Beni will take over the position on March 17th.
Eevia Health lands a new sales agreement for specialty plant-based nutraceutical extract worth SEK 8 million.
Eevia Health Plc ("Eevia" or "The Company"), a leading health ingredient manufacturer from Finland, today announces that it has entered a multi-year sales agreement. The sales agreement is with a Finnish customer to supply a specialty protein and fiber plant extract with excellent nutritional values and versatile product applications for the global nutraceutical market.
Significant events during the fourth quarter and full-year 2021:
- Net sales for the year grew by over 130% compared to 2020, amounting to the total revenue of KEUR 6,671.
- During Q4, 2021 Net sales amounted to KEUR 658 compared to KEUR 1,534 in 2020. The underlying Net Sales in Q4, 2021 was KEUR 801. The underlying revenue was higher than the reported revenue. Eevia credited one sold batch in Q4-21 that needed reprocessing. Eevia will resell the batch in Q1-22.
- EBITDA for Q4, 2021 came in at KEUR -811 (KEUR -409).
- Eevia added several new prospects to the pipeline during the period, and the Company has ongoing negotiations for long-term contracts.
- The order reserve increased in Q4-21. As previously communicated, among new orders were:
- an MSEK 3,4 / MEUR 0,34 sales order for highly concentrated bilberry extract (Feno-Myrtillus® 36 Organic).
- New sales orders for organic pine bark extract (Fenoprolic® 70 Organic).
- A human clinical study concluded on Feno-Chaga® Organic was completed with positive results, Scientific documentation of the efficacy of Eevia's plant extracts is a crucial factor in growing customer interest and sales of Eevia's products.
- Eevia Health successfully completed an equity issue with proceeds of KEUR 1,903 in Q4-21.
- Eevia made a significant drive in Q4-21 to become a leader in environmental sustainability and occupational safety. We launched several new actions to reduce emissions and strengthen our sustainability. The initiative included testing various technologies, such as reversed osmosis, nanofiltration, and ultrafiltration. The target is to minimize emissions of organic compounds to air and wastewater. Reducing emissions is the right thing for the environment and supports our brand as the most sustainable extracts producer.
Harri Salo joins Eevia Health Plc as Chief Manufacturing Officer to strengthen top management competence and capacity
Eevia Health Plc, ("Eevia" or "The Company"), is welcoming Harri Salo as our new Chief Manufacturing Officer. Harri Salo has a 15-year strong career in operations and production management in international industrial business environments. He will start Monday, January 10th, and significantly strengthen Eevia Health's management capacity and competence for developing production organization, operation, and business processes.
Eevia Health Plc, ("Eevia" or "The Company"), has received a large sales order from its Australian distributor Ingredients Plus. Ingredients Plus serves leading nutraceutical brands in Oceania and Asia with high quality ingredients. The end customer is a major natural health company based out of Sydney, Australia selling its products across Asia and Oceania.
The sales value of this order is c.335,000 EUR and the product is Feno-Myrtillus 25 bilberry extract. The order is expected to create repeat sales of this product going forward.
Eevia Health Plc