Cell Impact 2022Q2
Cell Impact AB (Nasdaq First North GM: CI) reports the following financial summary for the second quarter.
- Total revenues for the second quarter amounted to SEK 26.5 million (20.8), which is growth of 27% for the quarter.
- Operating result was SEK -21.8 million (-23.6) during the quarter.
- The Group's result for the quarter after financial items was SEK -22.2 million (-23.9).
- Earnings per share attributable to the shareholders of the Parent Company totaled SEK -0.29 (-0.41) during the quarter.
- Equity was SEK 379.2 million (163.9) or SEK 5.01 per share (2.79) on the balance sheet date.
- Debt/equity ratio was 87% (75) on the balance sheet date.
- Cash flows from operating activities amounted to SEK -40.0 million (-26.2) during the quarter.
- On the balance sheet date, the Group's cash and cash equivalents totaled SEK 219.7 million (93.8).
For more information, please contact:
Stefan Axellie, CFO, +46 70-343 46 55 or [email protected].
About Cell Impact
Cell Impact AB (publ) is a global supplier of advanced flow plates to fuel cell manufacturers. The company has developed and patented a unique method for high-velocity forming, Cell Impact Forming™, which makes it possible to produce flow plates with more advanced designs, which in turn creates more cost and energy-efficient fuel cells compared to conventional forming methods.
The Cell Impact share is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market and FNCA Sweden AB is the company's Certified Advisor (CA). Contact info: +46 8-528 00 399 or [email protected].
This information is inside information that Cell Impact AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation.
Cell Impact AB