Cell Impact 2020Q3 EN
Cell Impact AB (Nasdaq First North GM: CI B) reports the following financial summary for the third quarter.
- Revenues for the quarter were SEK 8.5 million (3.5).
- Operating result was SEK -5.7 million during the quarter (-9.0).
- The Group's result after financial items was SEK -6.1 million (-9.0) during the quarter.
- Earnings per share, attributable to the shareholders of the Parent Company, totaled SEK -0.12 (-0.20) during the quarter.
- Equity was SEK 52.3 million (62.2) or SEK 1.01 per share (1.37) as at the balance sheet date.
- Debt/equity ratio was 58% as at the balance sheet date (85%).
- Cash flows from operating activities were SEK -3.5 million (-14.2) during the quarter.
- As at the balance sheet date, the Group's cash and cash equivalents totaled SEK 23.6 million (32.1).
Significant events in the period
- July 15, 2020 | Cell Impact secures an order for production tools for serial production.
- July 31, 2020 | Cell Impact secures an additional order for production tools for serial production.
- August 4, 2020 | Positive final result of high-volume testing.
- September 2, 2020 | Beijing Nowogen Technology places an order for the production of flow plates.
For more information, please contact:
Stefan Axellie, CFO, +46 70-343 46 55 or email@example.com.
About Cell Impact
Cell Impact AB (publ) is a global supplier of advanced flow plates to fuel cell manufacturers. The company has developed and patented a unique method of adiabatic high-speed velocity pressing that enables flow plates with more advanced designs, which in turn creates more cost- and energy-efficient fuel cells when compared to conventional pressing methods.
The Cell Impact share is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market and FNCA Sweden AB is the company's Certified Advisor (CA). Contact info: +46 8-528 00 399 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This information is inside information that Cell Impact AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation.
Cell Impact AB