2021 Q4 Year-end report
Cell Impact AB (Nasdaq First North GM: CI B) reports the following financial summary for the fourth quarter.
- Revenues for the quarter amounted to SEK 21.0 million (8.9). Total revenues up to and including the fourth quarter amounted to SEK 81.8 million (29.3), which is growth of 179% for the entire year.
- Operating result was SEK -25.7 million (-12.3). Total operating result was SEK -78.0 million up to and including the fourth quarter (-43.1).
- The Group's result after financial items was SEK -26.5 million (-12.5).
- Earnings per share attributable to the shareholders of the Parent Company totaled SEK -0.44 (-0.21).
- Equity on the balance sheet date was SEK 142.6 million (201.9) or SEK 1.89 per share (3.43).
- Debt/equity ratio was 60% (83%) on the balance sheet date.
- Cash flows from operating activities amounted to SEK -31.5 million (-22.3).
- On the balance sheet date, the Group's cash and cash equivalents totaled SEK 28.6 million (151.9).
Significant events in the period
- November 29, 2021 | The Board of Directors of Cell Impact has resolved on a fully guaranteed rights issue of up to approximately SEK 349 million
- December 27, 2021 | Cell Impact announces final outcome of fully guaranteed rights issue
For more information, please contact:
Stefan Axellie, CFO, +46 70-343 46 55 or [email protected].
About Cell Impact
Cell Impact AB (publ) is a global supplier of advanced flow plates to fuel cell manufacturers. The company has developed and patented a unique method for high-velocity forming, Cell Impact Forming™, which makes it possible to produce flow plates with more advanced designs, which in turn creates more cost and energy-efficient fuel cells compared to conventional forming methods.
The Cell Impact share is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market and FNCA Sweden AB is the company's Certified Advisor (CA). Contact info: +46 8-528 00 399 or [email protected].
This information is inside information that Cell Impact AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation.
Cell Impact AB