Interim Report January-March 2021
Annehem Fastigheter has been developing steadily. During the first quarter, income from property management rose 13 percent. Annehem is well prepared for growth with a loan-to-value ratio of 33 percent in combination with unutilised credit frameworks and favourable liquidity.
· Rent revenue for the period amounted to SEK 45.1 million (32.6)
· Net operating income amounted to SEK 37.2 million (22.1)
· Income from property management amounted to SEK 19.3 million (4.4)
· Earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.69 (0.09)
· Long-term net asset value per share amounted to SEK 37.5 (16.6)
· The fair value of investment properties amounted to SEK 3,406.1 million (2,698.8)
· Investments in existing properties amounted to SEK 22.5 million
· Coop Mega moved into Carl Berner Torg, Oslo
"Our modern and flexible properties increase opportunities for our tenants to adapt premises to suit their business operations and, in combination with our long leases with strong tenants, this has meant the ongoing pandemic has only had a marginal impact on the company", says Jörgen Lundgren, CEO Annehem Fastigheter.
For further information please contact:
Investor Relations Manager
Tel: +46 76 109 05 57
This information is of the type that Annehem Fastigheter AB (publ) is required to disclose under the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. This information was released, through the provision of the above-mentioned contact person, for publication on 28 April 2021, at 08:00 CEST.
About Annehem Fastigheter
Annehem Fastigheter is a growth-driven property company specialising in commercial, community service and residential properties in the Nordic growth regions of Stockholm, Skåne, Gothenburg, Helsinki and Oslo. The property portfolio in Annehem Fastigheter consists of 22 investment properties with a value of SEK 3,406 million and a lettable area of 184 thousand sqm. The company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since December 2020 with the ticker ANNE B. For more information, please visit our website www.annehem.se.