INTERIM REPORT 1 JULY- 30 SEPTEMBER 2021
Delivering more with lower cost. We have reduced our workforce but nevertheless increased our delivery capacity. The multimaker that allows users to create together, is fixed as the top priority sub-goal as it is a development of our product that takes advantage of our unique features and fits in with the committed users we have today.
QUARTER JULY 1 - SEPTEMBER 30 IN SUMMARY
- The Group's net sales during the quarter were SEK 0 thousand (SEK 21 thousand).
- Net income amounted to SEK -4,569 thousand (SEK -4,080 thousand) or SEK -0.30 (SEK -0.38) per share before dilution.
- Net cash flow before financial items was SEK 6,835 thousand (SEK -5,209 thousand)
- The company's cash and cash equivalents at the end of the quarter amounted to SEK 35,619 thousand (SEK 7,504 thousand).
- The Group's equity at the end of the quarter amounted to SEK 61,971 thousand (SEK 30,322 thousand).
- Average customer acquisition cost (cost per purchased visitor) has been reduced further and landed at SEK 0.25 on average over the quarter against SEK 0.39 in Q2.
- Revenue per thousand views of still image advertising went up to SEK 7 in the last month of the quarter, compared with SEK 2 in June. However, there is little revenue while the multimaker is being tested.
PERIOD JANUARY 1 - SEPTEMBER 30 IN SUMMARY
- The Group's net sales during the period was SEK 1 thousand (SEK 115 thousand)
- Net result amounted to SEK -15,178 thousand (SEK -11,350 thousand) or SEK -1.01 (SEK -1.13) per share before dilution.
- Net cash flow before financial items was SEK -21,785 thousand (SEK -15,403 thousand
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE PERIOD
- Adventure Box has appointed a new CEO, Rickard Riblom took over as the new CEO of Adventure Box on October 11, 2021.
- Board member Christine Rankin has, at her own request, chosen to leave her position as a member of Adventure Box's board.
- The Board of Directors of Adventure Box Technology AB (publ) received a letter from shareholders on October 27, in which it is requested that the Board convene an Extraordinary General Meeting where the election of the Board is to be considered.
- The shareholders are called to the Extraordinary General Meeting on Thursday, December 16, 2021 at 14:00 in the Company's premises at Sveavägen 166, Stockholm.
- CFO Sofia Nilsson has decided to leave her current position in Adventure Box. The process of appointing her successor has begun.
- The multimaker is delayed. Intensive development work is currently underway to make the new game form "Multimaker" so good that the successive launch can begin in January.
- Adventure Box restructures the company. The company will in 2022 achieve a cost saving of about 35% given the changes made.
The report is attached to this press release and is available via the following link: https://corp.adventurebox.com/en/investors/financial-reports/
This information is such that Adventure Box Technology AB (publ) is required to disclose in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation. Information was provided through the above contact persons' publication for publication on 25 November 2021 at 8:32 CET.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Rickard Riblom, CEO Adventure Box, +46 (0)70 444 24 79,
[email protected], corp.adventurebox.com
ABOUT ADVENTURE BOX TECHNOLOGY AB
Adventure Box, the leading social cloud gaming platform for user-created games, makes it easy and fun to make, share and play 3D games online. The company's world-leading streaming technology is patent protected. Founded in Stockholm 2014, the company also has staff in Paris, Seville, Malta, Cobenhagen, Madrid and Riga. Adventure Box is traded at Nasdaq First North Growth Market under the short name ADVBOX and ISIN code SE0012955276. Aktieinvest FK AB with email [email protected] and phone number +46 739 49 62 50 is the company's Certified Adviser.
Adventure Box Technology AB