INTERIM REPORT 1 APRIL - 30 JUNE 2021
Continued focus on product improvements and community building. A
new version in which users can create together is being developed.
QUARTER APRIL 1 - JUNE 30 IN SUMMARY
- The Group's net sales during the quarter were SEK 1 thousand (SEK 50
- Net income amounted to SEK -4,722 thousand (SEK -3,194 thousand) or SEK -
0.31 (SEK -0.31) per share before dilution.
- Net cash flow before financial items was SEK 5,985 thousand (SEK -4,421
- The company's cash and cash equivalents at the end of the quarter amounted to
SEK 42,644 thousand (SEK 9,900 thou- sand).
- The Group's equity at the end of the quarter amounted to SEK 66,484 thousand
(SEK 34,428 thousand).
- The gaming session time increased by 17% for returning users from the first to
the second quarter.
PERIOD JANUARY 1 - JUNE 30 IN SUMMARY
- The the group's net sales during the period was SEK 1 thousand (SEK 94
- Net profit amounted to SEK -10,609 thousand (SEK -7,270 thousand)
- Net cash flow before financial items was SEK -14,949 thousand (SEK -10,220
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE PERIOD
- Customer acquisition costs were reduced by 47%, from SEK 0.47 in June to SEK
0.25 in July.
This information is such that Adventure Box Technology AB (publ) is required to
disclose in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation. Information was
provided through the above contact persons' publication for publication on 26 August
2021 at 8:00 CET.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Christopher Kingdon, CEO Adventure Box, +46 (0)73 051 1414,
[email protected], corp.adventurebox.com
ABOUT ADVENTURE BOX TECHNOLOGY AB
Adventure Box, the leading social cloud gaming platform for user-created games, makes it easy and fun to make, share and play 3D games online. The company's world-leading streaming technology is patent protected. Founded in Stockholm 2014, the company also has staff in Paris, Seville, Malta and Cobenhaben. Adventure Box is traded at Nasdaq First North Growth Market under the short name ADVBOX and ISIN code SE0012955276.
Aktieinvest FK AB with email [email protected] and phone number +46 734 38 46 74 is the company's Certified Adviser.
Adventure Box Technology AB