YEAR-END REPORT JANUARY-DECEMBER 2020
In the fourth quarter 2020, Acconeer AB's net sales amounted to kSEK 2,956, and seven new customer products were launched. The cash flow from operating activities was kSEK -13,927. During the quarter, 501 evaluation kits (EVK) were sold, which is well above the company's target of selling on average three EVK per day.
Lars Lindell, CEO Acconeer, comments: "In the fourth quarter 2020 we were happy to see seven new customer launches, including three in China which continues to be a strong market for us. Otherwise, continued focus has been to finalize the discussions with Alps Alpine, where we hope to be able to sign a contract during Q1 2021."
FOURTH QUARTER 1 OCTOBER - 31 DECEMBER 2020
- Net sales for the fourth quarter amounted to kSEK 2,956 (1,829) TSEK.
- The Gross margin was 72 (67) %.
- Result after taxes amounted to kSEK -15,451 (-19,465).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution was SEK -0.66 (-1.01) SEK.
- The cash flow from operating activities was kSEK -13,927 (-15,641).
FULL YEAR JANUARY- DECEMBER 2020
- Net sales for the full year amounted to kSEK 9,505 (5,508).
- The Gross margin was 61 (61) %.
- Result after taxes amounted to kSEK -62,312 (-68,539).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution was SEK -2.85 (-3.58)
- The cash flow from operating activities was kSEK -56,391 (-60,701).
- Cash and cash equivalents including short term deposits at the balance date amounted to kSEK 82,170 (77,954)
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING THE FOURTH QUARTER
- Acconeer received two orders from Digi-Key worth USD 36,000 and 37,000.
- A distribution agreement was signed with Marubun.
- Acconeer received an order from BEYD worth USD 421,000.
- It is the company's assessment that the effects of Covid-19 has had a limited impact on operations in 2020. No impact was seen on the development side, while manufacturing was somewhat affected by a global shortage of processors that occurred in connection with Covid-19. Regarding demand for the company's products, we see that some customer projects have been delayed, but the assessment is that this falls within the margin of uncertainty that always exists.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE REPORTING PERIOD
- Acconeer receives funding of SEK 4M for project on sleep monitoring with Sleepiz and University of Gothenburg.
The year-end report is attached to this press release and available through Acconeer's website: https://investor.acconeer.com/en/financial-reports/
For additional information, please contact:
Lars Lindell, CEO Acconeer, Phone: +46 10218 92 00, E-mail: [email protected]
This information is information that Acconeer AB is required to disclose by the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was provided by the above contact person, for publication on February 19, 2021 07.30.
About Acconeer AB
Acconeer is a leading radar sensor company based in Lund, south Sweden, in Ideon, the country's hottest region for wireless technologies. Acconeer is developing a truly leading ultra-low power, high precision 3D sensor which will revolutionize the way that mobile devices interpret their surroundings. Acconeers ultra-low power and millimeter precision sensor will be a robust and cost-effective solution for applications ranging from virtual reality and gaming to security and robot control. Information from the sensor can also be used to identify different materials, these are just some examples of the wide range of possibilities of application areas for the sensor. Acconeer is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market with the ticker code ACCON, Redeye is the company's Certified Advisor (CA) and can be reached via telephone +46 (0)8 121 576 90 or via mail [email protected]. For more information: www.acconeer.com