INTERIM REPORT 1 JANUARY - 30 SEPTEMBER 2019
THIRD QUARTER 1 JULY - 30 SEPTEMBER 2019
- Net sales amounted to TSEK 1 693 (213)
- Earnings after tax amounted to TSEK -15 476 (-7 241)
- Earnings per share were SEK -0,80 (-0,38)
- Cash flow from operating activities totaled TSEK -16 449 (-4 541)
- Cash equivalents at the end of the period amounted to TSEK 93 812 (152 655)
NINE MONTHS 1 JANUARY - 30 SEPTEMBER 2019
- Net sales amounted to TSEK 3 679 (511)
- Earnings after tax amounted to TSEK -49 074 (-23 967) TSEK
- Earnings per share were SEK -2,56 (-1,26)
- Cash flow from operating activities totaled TSEK -45 060 (-29 376)
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING THE THIRD QUARTER
- Received orders from Digi-Key amounting to SEK 1 140 TSEK.
- Distribution agreement signed with Japanese Restar Electronics Corporation.
- 1 000 sold evaluation kits by August 1.
- Anna Aleryd was hired as Head of Marketing and Communications.
- Orders from BEYD amounting to TSEK 227.
- A strategic partnership was signed with ALPSALPINE and the first customer projects were announced.
- Acconeer announced plans for AEC Q-100 Automotive certification.
- Acconeer selected as Cool Vendor by Gartner for the second time.
- SparkFun Electronics reintroduced A111 Pulsed Radar Board.
- The number of sold evaluation Kits amounted to 261.
- Total number of customers launching products so far reached 11.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE REPORTING PERIOD
- Acconeer published two new focus use cases within presence detection
- Acconeer received an order from BEYD worth TSEK 157.
"Highlights during the third quarter were the design wins on three car models from a global car manufacturer and a strategic collaboration agreement with ALPSALPINE.", says Lars Lindell, CEO Acconeer.
For additional information, please contact:
Lars Lindell, CEO Acconeer, Phone: +46 10218 92 00, Mail: [email protected]
This information is information that Acconeer AB is required to disclose by the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was provided by the above contact person, for publication on October 25 2019 at 09.00.
About Acconeer AB
Acconeer is a leading radar sensor company based in Lund, south Sweden, in Ideon, the country's hottest region for wireless technologies. Acconeer is developing a truly leading ultra-low power, high precision 3D sensor which will revolutionize the way that mobile devices interpret their surroundings. Acconeers ultra-low power and millimeter precision sensor will be a robust and cost-effective solution for applications ranging from virtual reality and gaming to security and robot control. Information from the sensor can also be used to identify different materials, these are just some examples of the wide range of possibilities of application areas for the sensor. Acconeer is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market with the ticker code ACCON, Redeye is the company's Certified Advisor (CA) and can be reached via telephone +46 (0)8 121 576 90 or via mail [email protected]. For more information: www.acconeer.com.