Interimreport Q4 2018
Quarter 4 2018
- Sales volume amounted to 160,4 MSEK (147,7) which is an increase of 8,6% (32,8) where of 1,7 % was organic
- Operating profit before depreciations on goodwill (EBITA) reached 28,6 MSEK (28,2) with a margin of 17,8 % (19,1)
- Operating profit (EBIT) reached 25,5 MSEK (25,8) with a margin of 15,9 % (17,5)
- Earnings per share 2,12 SEK (1,78)
- Cash Flow from operating activities after change in working capital amounted to 17,7 MSEK (32,1)
The period January - December 2018
- Sales volume amounted to 643,8 MSEK (491,5) which is an increase of 31,0% (19,5) where of 16,1 % was organic
- Operating profit before depreciations on goodwill (EBITA) reached 131,9 MSEK (92,6) with a margin of 20,5 % (18,8)
- Operating profit (EBIT) reached 120,0 MSEK (85,6) with a margin of 18,6 % (17,4)
- Earnings per share 8,61 SEK (5,68)
- Cash Flow from operating activities after change in working capital amounted to 92,1 MSEK (89,0)
" 2018 was the best year in Absolent's history with a sales growth of 31% to SEK 644 million (492) and an increase in operating profit (EBITA) by 42% to SEK 132 million (93). Despite tough comparison figures from last year's strongest quarter, we were able to show a sales growth for the fourth quarter of 9%, of which 2% was organic. Adjusted for previously announced non-recurring costs, operating profit for the quarter was at the same level as previous quarters during the year and we are satisfied with the profitability level we now are performing", says CEO Axel Berntsson.
Annual General Meeting
AGM will be held on May 3, 2019 in Lidköping. The annual report will be available on the company's website from April 12,2019.
The Board propose an increase in the dividend by 50% to 1,50 SEK (1,00) per share.
Press release Lidköping 28 February 2019
The complete interim report is available at www.absolentgroup.se For further questions please contact:
MD and Group CEO Axel Berntsson +46 510 - 484000
CFO Ola Burenius: +46 510 - 484000
Absolent Group AB is listed on Nasdaq First North Stockholm.
Certified Adviser for Absolent Group AB is Erik Penser Bank AB. +46 8-4638300
This information is information that Absolent Group AB (publ.) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 a.m. CET on February 28, 2019.
Absolent Group AB
Bransch: Industrivaror och -tjänster
Marknadsplats: Nasdaq First North Growth Market
2019-11-12 Delårsrapport Q3 2019