Interim Report Q3 2018
Quarter 3 2018
- Sales volume amounted to 168,7 MSEK (113,9) which is an increase of 48,1% (18,4) where of 21,9 % was organic
- Operating profit before depreciations on Intangible Assets (EBITA) reached 33,8 MSEK (19,7) with a margin of 20,0 % (17,3)
- Operating profit (EBIT) reached 30,8 MSEK (18,1) with a margin of 18,3 % (15,9)
- Earnings per share 2,11 SEK (1,18)
- Cash Flow from operating activities after change in working capital amounted to 35,3 MSEK (9,9)
Perioden januari - september 2018
- Sales volume amounted to 483,4 MSEK (343,9) which is an increase of 40,1% (14,5) where of 22,2 % was organic
- Operating profit before depreciations on Intangible Assets (EBITA) reached 103,3 MSEK (64,3) with a margin of 21,4 % (18,7)
- Operating profit (EBIT) reached 94,4 MSEK (59,8) with a margin of 19,5 % (17,4)
- Earnings per share 6,49 SEK (3,91)
- Cash Flow from operating activities after change in working capital amounted to 74,4 MSEK (56,9)
" We have once again closed a successful quarter in which Absolent Group has gained market share and followed our strategic development plan. We increased sales to 168.7 MSEK (113.9 MSEK, + 48%), of which 22% was organic. Operating profit before depreciation (EBITA) increased to 33.8 MSEK (19.7 MSEK, +72%) and cash flow to 35.3 MSEK (9.9 MSEK, +258%) ", says CEO Axel Berntsson.
Lidköping 23 November 2018
Further information: The complete interim report is available at www.absolentgroup.se
For further questions please contact: MD and Group CEO
Axel Berntsson +46 510 - 484000 CFO
Ola Burenius: +46 510 - 484000
Absolent Group AB is listed on Nasdaq First North Stockholm.
Certified Adviser for Absolent Group AB is Erik Penser Bank.
This information is information that Absolent Group AB (publ.) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 a.m. CET on November 23, 2018.
Absolent Group AB