Interim report Q1 2018
- Sales volume for the period January-March amounted 146,0 MSEK (116,1)
- Operating profit before depreciations on Intangible Assets (EBITA) reached 32,8 Mkr (24,0) with a margin of 22,5 % (20,7)
- Operating profit (EBIT) reached 30,0 MSEK (22,5) with a margin of 20,5 % (19,4)
- Earnings per share was 1,98 SEK (1,45)
- Cash Flow from operating activities after change in working capital amounted to 0,6 MSEK (17,7)
"The strong trend from the end of 2017 has remained during the first quarter of 2018. The turnover was SEK 146 M (116), an increase of 26% and an operating profit (EBITA) of SEK 33 M (24), an increase of 37% compared to the corresponding period last year. The company executes in accordance with its strategic plan and delivers as expected in all areas", says CEO Axel Berntsson.
22 May 2018 Lidköping
The complete interim report is available at www.absolentgroup.se For further questions please contact:
MD and Group CEO Axel Berntsson +46 510 - 484000
CFO Ola Burenius: +46 510 - 484000
Absolent Group AB is listed on Nasdaq First North Stockholm.
Certified Adviser for Absolent Group AB is Erik Penser Bank.
This information is information that Absolent Group AB (publ.) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 a.m. CEST on May 22, 2018.
Absolent Group AB