TargetEveryone AB announces a partially underwritten rights issue of convertible bonds of approximately MSEK 17.3 and takes up a bridge loan of MSEK 5
TargetEveryone finalized Beta version of its new Martech platform SpectrumOne on December 1st as planned. The company is now approaching customers with this new and unique software combining market analysis, customer segmentation and 1-1 communication features. The strategy is to approach the Norwegian market first, and quickly expand to Sweden by the first half year before further international expansion. Based on thorough market analysis, TargetEveryone has identified more than 1000 potential customers in the Swedish and Norwegian market. Considering that a SpectrumOne subscription to some extent is a strategic decision, the sales process is expected to last for one to six months.
- Net sales amounted to MSEK 3.2 (13.7)
- EBITDA amounted to MSEK -7.4 (13.7)
- EBIT amounted to MSEK -10.3 (10.7)
- EBT amounted to MSEK -10.4 (4.6)
- Earnings per share before dilutions amounted to SEK -0.23 (0.09)
- Appointed Torkel Johannessen as new CEO
First nine months
- Net sales amounted to MSEK 16.8 (70.5)
- EBITDA amounted to MSEK -15.7 (18.0)
- EBIT amounted to MSEK -23.3 (5.1)
- EBT amounted to MSEK -27.2 (-6.7)
- Earnings per share before dilutions amounted to SEK -0.58 (-0.22)
The extraordinary general meeting in TargetEveryone AB (publ) (the "Company") was held at, Kungsgatan 37 in Stockholm, on November 13, 2018.
Marknadsplats: First North