Half Year Report 2019
Financial summary for the period 1 January 2019 - 30 June 2019.
- Rental Income for the period amounts to 42 324 kSEK (41 395 kSEK).
- Operational profit for the period amounts to 31 591 kSEK (31 215 kSEK), equal to 6,87 SEK (6,79 SEK) per share.
- The unrealised market value change of the property for the period amounts to 489 kSEK (0 kSEK). Change in market value of derivatives for the period amounts to 2 792 kSEK (1 548 kSEK), relating to the change in the value of the existing SWAP agreement, which aims to secure a fixed interest rate during the lifetime of the loan.
- Net Income for the period amounts to 25 324 kSEK (29 821 kSEK), equal to 5,51 SEK (6,48 SEK) per share.
Important events during the period
- The dividend for the FY 2018 decided by the shareholders amounts to 7,35 SEK/Share.
- Maarit Nordmark was appointed as the new CEO in February 2019 and started her task 12th April 2019.
Important events after the period
- The board has invited the shareholders for an extraordinary general meeting in order to appoint a forth board member. The meeting will be held the 24th September 2019.
- The board has decided to terminate the Market Maker Agreement between Pareto Securities AB and Saltängen Property Invest AB.
For more detailed information please find attached the interim report.
Stockholm 30th August 2019
Or visit the company's website: www.saltangenpropertyinvest.se
Saltängen Property Invest AB (publ) is a Swedish property company that indirectly owns and manages the property Saltängen 1 in Västerås. The property is a warehouse and office building, that was built in 1975 and subsequently developed in two phases in 1990 and 2003, and has a total lettable area of approximately 104,726 square meters. The property is fully let to ICA Fastighets Sverige AB until 30 September 2023. Saltängen Property Invest is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm First North with Wildeco as Certified Adviser. (Tel +46 8 545 271 00, mail: email@example.com).
This information is information that Saltängen Property Invest AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:30 CET on 30 August 2019.
Saltängen Property Invest AB
Årsredovisning per 201231 jämte revisionsberättelse