Host Property AB (publ) - 2019 Audited Annual Report
- Revenues amounted to 75.2 MSEK (55.4)
- EBITDA amounted to 62.7 MSEK (45.1)
- EBT amounted to 34.3 MSEK (17.1)
- Net profit amounted to 31.9 MSEK (15.7)
- Total equity amounted to 387.7 MSEK (294.8)
The report in full is now available on Host Property AB's website, www.flyingelephant.com/host.
For more information please contact: Christian Fuhr, tel: +47 98 22 85 16, email: email@example.com
Host Property AB - Hotel operation - Change of ownership
Host Propertys största hyresgäster har ansökt om företagsrekonstruktion och bolaget arbetar med att ta fram förslag till ändringar av villkoren för bolagets noterade obligationslån
Host Property's main tenants have applied for company reconstruction and the company is working on an amendment proposal regarding the terms of the company's listed bond loan
Aktieägarna i Host Property AB (publ), org.nr 556987-4158 ("Bolaget") kallas härmed till årsstämma tisdagen den 30 juni 2020 kl. 10.00 på Advokatfirman Lindahls kontor på Studentgatan 6 i Malmö.
Host Property AB - Market update - Historic challenging times for the company and hotel industry in general
With reference to the investor presentation on Friday February 28, 2020 and recent reported development for Maribel AS (2018 annual report), here is an update from Host Property AB regarding the status regarding the main tenant.
Bond investor update
Highlights 4Q 2019
- SEK 500 million bond issue in November
- Host Billingehus part of Host Property as of December 9
- Skøvde Municipality shoving strong support of the Billingehus development in December
- Start of SEK 180 million investment program. Billingehus, Sundsvall and Karlskrona main investment targets
- 6% growth in REVPAR for Host Property for 2019 (vs. 2018)
- Bond listed on the First North Bond Market - Nasdaq (Stockholm) in January 2020
Correction: Host Property AB - Invitation to 4Q2019 Results Presentation - Teleconference 28. February at 09:00
The correct date for the presentation is the 28th of February, not the 29th of February as previously announced.