Interim report Q2 2019
SECOND QUARTER APRIL -JUNE
- Net sales amounted to kSEK 1,436 (215)
- Profit/loss for the period amounted to kSEK -17,607 (-9,298)
- Earnings per share was SEK -0.92 (-0.49)
- Cash flow from operating activities after changes in working capital was kSEK -14,185 (-8,111)
- Cash at the balance date amounted to kSEK 110,460 (161,092)
SIX MONTH PERIOD JANUARI - JUNI 2019
- Net sales amounted to kSEK 1,986 (298)
- Profit/loss for the period amounted to kSEK -33,598 (-16,726)
- Earnings per share was SEK -1.76 (-0.88)
- Cash flow from operating activities after changes in working capital was kSEK -28,611 (-24,835)
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING THE SECOND QUARTER
- In April, object detection software for autonomous robots was released on the Acconeer website.
- In April, Acconeer received two additional orders from BEYD, worth USD 27,498 and USD 25,800 respectively.
- Acconeer AB held its Annual General Meeting on 9 April 2019. Bengt Adolfsson was elected as new Chairman of the Board.
- In May, Acconeer received order from Digi-Key, worth USD 15.000 and order from Restar, worth USD 12.900 USD.
- In June, a distribution agreement was signed with Taiwanese Chip Power Technology Corp.
- In June, Acconeer received order from BEYD, worth USD 12.900.
- At the end of June, distribution agreements were signed with Glyn Limited and CODICO GmbH.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER END OF THE PERIOD
- In July, two orders from Digi-Key were received, worth USD 30,283 and USD 33.000.
- During July, a distribution agreement was signed with Japanese Restar Electronics Corporation.
"During the second quarter of 2019, we doubled the number of distributors we work with and now we cover all important technology markets in the world.", says Lars Lindell, CEO of Acconeer AB
For additional information, please contact:
Lars Lindell, CEO Acconeer, Phone: +46 10 218 92 00, Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is information that Acconeer AB is required to disclose by the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was provided by the above contact person, for publication on 26th July 2019 at 09.00.
About Acconeer AB
Acconeer is a leading radar sensor company based in Lund, south Sweden, in Ideon, the country's hottest region for wireless technologies. Acconeer is developing a truly leading ultra-low power, high precision 3D sensor which will revolutionize the way that mobile devices interpret their surroundings. Acconeers ultra-low power and millimeter precision sensor will be a robust and cost-effective solution for applications ranging from virtual reality and gaming to security and robot control. Information from the sensor can also be used to identify different materials, these are just some examples of the wide range of possibilities of application areas for the sensor. Acconeer is listed on Nasdaq First North Stockholm with the ticker code ACCON, Redeye is the company's Certified Advisor (CA) and can be reached via telephone +46 (0)8 121 576 90 or via mail email@example.com. For more information: www.acconeer.com.