Bulletin from the annual general meeting of Acconeer AB held on Tuesday 14 April 2020
Acconeer AB (the "Company") held its annual general meeting ("AGM") on Tuesday, 14 April 2020, for the 2019 fiscal year, with the following main resolutions being made.
For more detailed information regarding the content of the resolutions, please refer to the press release published on 12 March 2020 and the complete notice of the AGM. The notice of the AGM and complete proposals regarding the resolutions of the AGM presented below are available on the Company's website, http://investor.acconeer.com.
- The AGM resolved to adopt the Board of Directors' proposal for the income statement and the balance sheet.
- The AGM resolved to adopt the Board of Directors' proposal for the distribution regarding the Company's profit or loss according to the adopted balance sheet.
- The AGM resolved to grant discharge from liability to the members of the Board of Directors and the CEO.
- The AGM resolved that no dividends should be paid.
- The AGM resolved that the Board of Directors shall comprise of five (5) members without any deputy members, that the number of auditors shall be one (1) and that no deputy auditors shall be appointed.
- The AGM resolved to re-elect the Board members Bengt Adolfsson, Lars-Erik Wernersson, Git Sturesjö Adolfsson, Thomas Rex and Johan Paulsson. Thomas Rex was elected as chairman of the Board of Directors.
- The AGM resolved to adopt the proposal for remuneration for the Board of Directors. Remuneration shall be paid out with a total of twelve (12) price base amounts, of which four (4) price base amounts shall be paid to the chairman and two (2) price base amounts shall be paid to each of the other members elected by the AGM who are not employed by the Company. Furthermore, remuneration to the auditor shall be paid in accordance with the approved invoice.
- The AGM resolved to adopt the Board of Directors' proposal on the implementation of an incentive program ("Warrant Program 2020/2023") with (A) issuance of warrants series 2020/2023 with deviation from shareholders' preferential rights and (B) approval of the transfer of warrants to employees. No more than 300,000 warrants shall be issued to the Company's wholly-owned subsidiary Acconeer Incentive AB with the right and obligation for the subsidiary to later transfer the warrants to the Company's employees. The warrants shall be transferred by the subsidiary on 20 April 2020 and on 2 November 2020, the transfer shall be made at market value at the respective transfer dates and warrants shall be allotted in accordance with the principles set forth in the Board of Directors' proposal. Subscription of shares under the warrants may take place during the period from 1 May 2023 until 30 June 2023. The subscription price per share shall correspond to 120 per cent of the volume-weighted average price according to Nasdaq First North Growth Market's official price list for shares in the Company during the period from 31 March 2020 up to and including 13 April 2020. However, the subscription price per share shall never be less than the quotient value. The maximum dilution effect of the program is approximately 1.54 per cent.
- The AGM resolved to elect the registered audit company Öhrlings PricewaterhouseCoopers AB as the Company's auditor with the authorised auditor Ola Bjärehäll as the chief auditor.
- The AGM resolved to authorise the Board of Directors until the next AGM to, on one or more occasions, resolve to increase the Company's share capital by issue of no more than shares corresponding to twenty-five (25) per cent of the total number of shares in the Company at the time of the AGM's decision of authorisation. However, such issues may not cause the share capital in the Company to exceed the Company's highest allowed share capital according to the articles of association. The Board of Directors may deviate from the shareholders' preferential rights. The reason for the Board of Directors' authorisation to deviate from the shareholders' preferential rights is to enable the Company's possibilities to raise new capital and to take advantage of future opportunities to attract new long-term owners and to finance the Company's growth strategy. The authorisation also includes the right to decide on payment for the issued shares by set-off, in kind or with other conditions as referred in Chap. 13 Sec. 5 item 6 of the Swedish Companies Act (Sw. aktiebolagslagen (2005:551)). At a deviation from the shareholders' preferential rights, the issue rate shall be determined in accordance with market conditions.
For additional information, please contact:
Lars Lindell, CEO, Tel. +46 (0) 10 218 92 00, Mail: email@example.com
The English text is an unofficial translation. In case of any discrepancies between the Swedish text and the English translation, the Swedish text shall prevail.
About Acconeer AB
Acconeer is a leading radar sensor company based in Lund, south Sweden, in Ideon, the country's hottest region for wireless technologies. Acconeer is developing a truly leading ultra-low power, high precision 3D sensor which will revolutionize the way that mobile devices interpret their surroundings. Acconeers ultra-low power and millimeter precision sensor will be a robust and cost-effective solution for applications ranging from virtual reality and gaming to security and robot control. Information from the sensor can also be used to identify different materials, these are just some examples of the wide range of possibilities of application areas for the sensor. Acconeer is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market with the ticker code ACCON, Redeye is the company's Certified Advisor (CA) and can be reached via telephone +46 (0)8 121 576 90 or via mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information: www.acconeer.com
Acconeer provides German start-up Packwise with radar sensor for their development of radar-based level measurement of IBC tanks. The interaction of two innovative solutions opens up new sustainable possibilities in container logistics, and the Dresden-based start-up Packwise and Acconeer are now working together. The A1 radar sensor is being used for the first time to measure fill level in a product targeting IBC tanks.
Ordern avser Acconeers radarsensor A111 samt referenskortet XR112. Digi-Keys globala online-plattform är fortsatt en viktig distributionskanal för Acconeer då den når såväl globala aktörer som mindre lokala nischproducenter.
The order relates to Acconeer's A111 radar sensor and the XR112 reference board. Digi-Key's global online platform, serving both global players as well as smaller local niche producers, remains an important distribution channel for Acconeer.
Acconeer has successfully achieved the certification of the Quality and Environmental Management Systems under the ISO Standards 9001:2015 and 14001:2015 for development and sales of semiconductors, modules and software.
Kvalificeringen av radarsensorn A1 enligt AEC - Q100 nivå 3, som täcker temperaturer mellan -40°C - +85°C, erhålls ett kvartal tidigare jämfört med tidigare kommunicerad plan.
Acconeer completes AEC - Q100 grade 3 qualification of the A1 radar sensor for the automotive industry
The A1 sensor AEC - Q100 grade 3 qualification, which covers the temperatures -40°C - +85°C, has been completed a quarter ahead of previously announced plans.
Ordern gäller Acconeers radarsensor A111. Chip Power Technology Corp. är en ledande distributör i Taiwan som har varit en del av Acconeers globala distributörsnätverk sedan juni 2019. Detta är den första volymordern från Taiwan, avsedd att tillhandahålla sensorer till kunder inom affärsområdet parkeringssensorer.
The order relates to Acconeer's A111 radar sensor. Chip Power Technology Corp. is a leading distributor in Taiwan and has been a part of Acconeer's global distributor network since June 2019. This is the first volume order from Taiwan, providing sensors to customers in the parking sensor segment.
Acconeer har utökat avtalet med Restar Electronics Corporation så att det även inkluderar Amerika. Sedan juli 2019 har de två bolagen ett distributörsavtal för den japanska marknaden, och beslutet att utöka det till Amerika kommer som ett resultat av de framsteg som nåtts i Japan.
Acconeer has extended the agreement with Restar Electronics Corporation to include the Americas. Since July 2019 the two companies have a distributor agreement for the Japanese market, and the decision to extend it to the Americas comes as a natural result of the good progress seen in Japan.
Acconeer genomför en riktad nyemission om 4 062 000 aktier och tillförs härigenom cirka 65 miljoner kronor
Styrelsen för Acconeer AB ("Acconeer" eller "Bolaget") har i enlighet med vad som offentliggjordes i Bolagets pressmeddelande tidigare idag, med stöd av bemyndigandet från årsstämman den 14 april 2020, beslutat om och genomfört en nyemission om 4 062 000 aktier (den "Riktade Nyemissionen"). Teckningskursen för aktierna i den Riktade Nyemissionen uppgick till 16 kronor per aktie. Genom den Riktade Nyemissionen tillförs Acconeer cirka 65 miljoner kronor före avdrag för transaktionskostnader. Den Riktade Nyemissionen tecknades av Alps Alpine Co., Ltd. samt ett antal institutionella investerare.
Acconeer completes a directed new share issue of 4,062,000 new shares, raising proceeds of approximately SEK 65 million
The board of directors of Acconeer AB ("Acconeer" or the "Company") has, in accordance with the Company's press release earlier today, with support of the authorization granted by the annual general meeting 14 April 2020, resolved on and carried out a new share issue of 4,062,000 shares (the "Directed New Share Issue"). The subscription price of the shares in the Directed New Share Issue amounts to SEK 16 per share. Through the Directed New Share Issue Acconeer will receive proceeds amounting to approximately SEK 65 million before deduction of transaction costs. The Directed New Share Issue was subscribed for by Alps Alpine Co., Ltd. and a number of institutional investors.
Acconeer AB ("Acconeer" eller "Bolaget") offentliggör idag sin avsikt att genomföra en riktad nyemission om cirka 60 miljoner SEK till svenska och internationella institutionella investerare (den "Riktade Nyemissionen"). Alps Alpine Co., Ltd., en världsledande tillverkare av elektronikkomponenter, moduler och system för bilar, har åtagit sig att teckna aktier för högst 3 miljoner USD i den Riktade Nyemissionen.
Acconeer AB ("Acconeer" or the "Company") today announces its intention to carry out a directed new share issue of approximately SEK 60 million to Swedish and international institutional investors (the "Directed New Share Issue"). Alps Alpine Co., Ltd., a world-leading manufacturer of electronic components, modules, and systems for cars, has undertaken to subscribe for shares corresponding to a maximum of USD 3 million in the Directed New Share Issue.
Acconeer och Alps Alpine har ingått ett MoU-avtal om ett gemensamt utvecklingsavtal avseende nästa generations sensorteknik
Acconeer AB och Alps Alpine Co., Ltd. ("Alps Alpine") har idag, 24 April 2020, ingått ett icke-bindande Memorandum of Understanding ("MoU") om ett gemensamt utvecklingsavtal för att utveckla nästa generations patenterade pulsad koherent sensor, med sikte på ett brett utbud av applikationer i bil-, industri- och konsumentbranscherna inklusive mobiltelefoni. Enligt MoU-avtalet ska Alps Alpine bidra med upp till 70 miljoner SEK för utveckling av produkten samt erhålla exklusivitet för den nya produkten i bilbranschen. Produkten planeras vara klar för produktion under 2023.
Acconeer and Alps Alpine have entered into an MoU for a joint development agreement of Next-Generation Sensing Technology
Acconeer AB and Alps Alpine Co., Ltd. ("Alps Alpine") have today, April 24th 2020, entered into a non-binding Memorandum of Understanding (the "MoU") of a joint development agreement to develop next generation patented Pulse Coherent sensors, targeting a wide range of applications in the automotive, industrial and consumer segments including mobile phones. The MoU prescribes that Alps Alpine will contribute up to USD 7 million towards the development of the product and that Alps Alpine will receive exclusivity for the new product for the automotive market. The product is planned to be ready for production during 2023.
Ordern avser högprestandamodulen XM112, samt tillhörande connector board och linskit. Digi-Keys globala online-plattform är fortsatt en viktig distributionskanal för Acconeer då den når såväl globala aktörer som mindre lokala nischproducenter.
The order relates to the XM112 High Performance Module, and correlating connector board and lens kit. Digi-Key's global online platform, serving both global players as well as smaller local niche producers, remains an important distribution channel for Acconeer.