Notice to attend the extraordinary general meeting in ÅAC Microtec AB (publ)
The shareholders in ÅAC Microtec AB (publ), reg. no. 556677-0599, are hereby given notice to attend the extraordinary general meeting at 13:00 p.m. on Wednesday 8 May 2019 at Clarion Hotel Gillet, Dragarbrunnsgatan 23, 753 20 Uppsala, Sweden. Registration for the meeting commences at 12:30 p.m.
Shareholders wishing to participate at the meeting must:
(i) be entered in the shareholders' register, kept by Euroclear Sweden AB (the Swedish Central Securities Depository & Clearing Organisation), on the record day which is Thursday 2 April 2019; and
(ii) notify the company of their attendance and any assistant no later than Thursday 2 May 2019. Notification can be made via letter to ÅAC Microtec AB, Attn: Ann-Christin Lejman, Uppsala Science Park, SE-751 83 Uppsala, Sweden or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification shall include full name, personal identification number or corporate registration number, address and daytime telephone number and, where appropriate, information about representative, proxy and assistants. The number of assistants may not be more than two. In order to facilitate entry to the meeting, notification should, where appropriate, be accompanied by powers of attorney, registration certificates and other documents of authority.
Nominee registered shares
Shareholders who have their shares registered in the name of a nominee must request temporary entry in the transcription of the share register kept by Euroclear Sweden AB in order to be entitled to participate and vote for their shares at the meeting. The shareholder must inform the nominee well in advance of Thursday 2 May 2019, at which time the register entry must have been made.
A shareholder represented by proxy shall issue a power of attorney which shall be dated and signed by the shareholder. If issued by a legal entity, the power of attorney shall be accompanied by registration certificate or, if not applicable, equivalent documents of authority. Power of attorney forms for those shareholders wishing to participate by proxy are available on the company's website www.aacmicrotec.com. The original version of the power of attorney shall also be presented at the meeting.
0. Opening of the meeting
1. Election of chairman of the meeting;
2. Preparation and approval of the voting list;
3. Approval of the agenda;
4. Election of one (1) or two (2) persons who shall approve the minutes of the meeting;
5. Determination of whether the meeting has been duly convened;
6. Resolution on preferential rights issue; and
7. Closing of the meeting.
The board of directors' proposed resolutions
The board of directors of the company has presented the following proposed resolution in relation to item 6 in the proposed agenda.
Item 6. Resolution on preferential rights issue
The board of directors proposes the extra general meeting resolves to increase the company's share capital by not more than SEK 1,099,517.24 through the issuance of not more than 27,487,931 shares, on the following terms and conditions:
1. SEK 3,00 shall be paid for each share.
2. Subscription of shares shall be made by exercise of subscription rights. The right to receive subscription rights for subscription of new shares with preferential rights shall vest in those who, on the record date, are registered as shareholders and thereby are allotted subscription rights in relation to their shareholding as of the record date.
3. The record date for subscription rights and right to participate in the issue with preferential rights shall be 15 May 2019.
4. Each existing share entitles to one (1) subscription right. Five (5) subscription rights entitle to subscription of two (2) shares.
5. Insofar as all shares are not subscribed for with preferential rights, allotment of the remaining shares shall be made within the highest amount of the issue:
(i) firstly, to those who have subscribed for shares with subscription rights (regardless of whether they were shareholders on the record date or not) and who have applied for subscription of shares without subscription rights and if allotment to these cannot be made in full, allotment shall be made pro rata in relation to the number of subscription rights that each and every one of those, who have applied for subscription of shares without subscription rights, have exercised for subscription of shares;
(ii) secondly, to those who have subscribed for shares without subscription rights and if allotment to these cannot be made in full, allotment shall be made pro rata in relation to the total number of shares the subscriber has applied to subscribe for; an
(iii) thirdly, to those who have provided guarantee undertakings with regard to subscription of shares, and if allotment to these cannot be made in full, allotment shall be made in proportion to such guarantee undertakings.
To the extent that allotment in any section above cannot be done pro rata, allotment shall be determined by drawing of lots.
6. Subscription of shares by subscription rights shall be made through cash payment during the time period from and including 20 May 2019 up to and including 3 June 2018. Subscription of shares without subscription rights shall be made on a special application form during the same time period. Payment for shares subscribed for without subscription rights shall be made in accordance with the instructions within the contract notes which will be sent to those who receive allotment. The board of directors shall have the right to extend the time period for subscriptions and payments.
7. The new shares shall be convey rights to dividend from the first dividend record date occurring after the issue resolution.
8. The company's CEO shall be authorized to make such minor formal adjustments of the issue resolution which might prove necessary in connection with registration with the Swedish Companies Registration Office or Euroclear Sweden AB.
Number of shares and votes in the company
The total number of shares in the company at the time of issuance of this notice is 68,719,829. The company does not hold any of its own shares.
Shareholders' right to request information
Pursuant to Chapter 7 section 32 of the Swedish Companies Act (Sw. aktiebolagslagen (2005:551)) the board of directors and the managing director are under a duty to, if any shareholder so requests and the board of directors deems that it can be made without material damage to the company, provide information, regarding circumstances which may affect the assessment of a matter on the agenda or of the company's economic situation. Such duty to provide information also comprises the company's relation to the other group companies, the consolidated financial statements and such circumstances regarding subsidiaries which are set out in the foregoing sentence.
Complete proposal in relation to item 6 and related documentation pursuant to the Swedish Companies Act will be kept available at the company's office not later than two weeks before the meeting. The documents will be sent free of charge to shareholders who so request and state their postal address. The documents will also be made available not later than the aforementioned date on the company's website www.aacmicrotec.com. All the above mentioned documents will also be presented at the general meeting.
Uppsala, April 2019
The board of directors
Offical version of notice to attend the extraordinary general meeting The official version of the notice to attend the annual general meeting is in the Swedish language and available for download at www.aacmicrotec.com.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Please visit: www.aacmicrotec.com and www.clyde.space or contact:
Acting CEO Mats Thideman, email@example.com¨
Chairman of the Board, Rolf Hallencreutz, firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT ÅAC MICROTEC AB
ÅAC Microtec and its subsidiary Clyde Space offer a full turnkey mission service from design to on-orbit operations including reliable platforms in the range of 1 to 50 Kg; customizable to suit our customers' requirements. Our end-to-end service package enables our customers to reach their mission goals with a single, trusted point of contact. In addition, we supply a full range of subsystems for cube satellites and small satellites.
ÅAC Microtec's shares are traded on Nasdaq First North Stockholm. G&W Fondkommission, e-mail email@example.com, phone +46 8 503 000 50, is the Certified Adviser.
ÅAC Mictrotec medverkar i den första skotsk-irländska förbindelsen i rymden genom att Clyde Space, Skottlands största rymdbolag och dotterbolag till ÅAC Microtec AB, ingår avtal med University College Dublin. Avtalet, som har ett mindre värde, innebär att Clyde Space tillhandahåller delsystemen till plattformen för Irlands första satellit, EIRSAT-1, som är en 2Us kubsatellit. EIRSAT-1 är ett samarbetsprojekt som utvecklats av studenter och anställda på universitetet och kommer att innehålla ny irländsk teknik. EIRSAT-1 är planerad att skjutas upp 2020.
We are delighted to announce the first Celtic connection in space as Clyde Space, Scotland's largest space company and subsidiary of ÅAC Microtec AB, signs a contract with University College Dublin (UCD). The contract is of minor value but will see Clyde Space supply CubeSat platform equipment for Ireland's first satellite, EIRSAT-1, which is a 2U CubeSat. EIRSAT-1 is a collaborative project developed by students and staff of UCD and will incorporate novel Irish technology. EIRSAT-1 is planned to launch in 2020.
Det prospekt som ÅAC Microtec AB (publ) ("ÅAC" eller "Bolaget") har upprättat med anledning av den förestående nyemissionen av aktier med företrädesrätt för ÅAC:s aktieägare om cirka 82,5 MSEK ("Företrädesemissionen") har idag godkänts och registrerats av Finansinspektionen. Med anledning av Företrädesemissionen bjuder ÅAC in till investerarträffar torsdagen den 23 maj och tisdagen den 28 maj 2019.
The prospectus that ÅAC Microtec AB (publ) ("ÅAC" or "the Company") has prepared in connection with the new share issue of approximately SEK 82.5 million with preferential rights for ÅAC's shareholders (the "Rights Issue") has today been approved and registered by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority ("Finansinspektionen"). On account of the Rights Issue, ÅAC invites to investor meetings on Thursday, May 23, and Tuesday, May 28, 2019.
ÅAC Microtec AB har valts att leverera ombordteknik som möjliggör multipla nyttolaster på mikrosatelliter utvecklade av amerikanska Loft Orbital Solutions Inc. Ordern som har ett värde om ca 4,7 MSEK (490 kUSD), planeras att levereras under andra halvåret 2019.
ÅAC Microtec AB has been selected to supply electronics for an onboard technology to enable Payload Rideshares on micro satellites developed by Loft Orbital Solutions Inc. The order with a value of approx. 4.7 MSEK (490 kUSD) is planned to be delivered in the second half of 2019.
ÅAC Microtec ABs amerikanska partner York Space Systems rapporteras framgångsrikt ha tagit sin första satellit, en S-CLASS satellit, i drift efter uppskjutningen till omloppsbana den 5 maj. ÅACs Sirius-produkter, inkluderande omborddator och massminne, samt kraftsystem fungerar planenligt.
ÅAC Microtec AB's partner U.S. York Space Systens is successfully operating its first satellite in orbit, the S-CLASS satellite after its launch on 5 May 2019. ÅAC's Sirius range, including onboard computer and mass memory, and power system are working according to plan.
GENOMBROTT FÖR SPACE-AS-A-SERVICE
Första kvartalet, januari - mars 2019 (jämfört med januari - mars 2018)
- Nettoomsättningen uppgick till 14,9 (16,4) MSEK
- Rörelseresultatet före avskrivningar, EBITDA, uppgick till -6,5 (-12,2) MSEK. Föregående periods resultat inkluderar förvärvskostnader om 8,8 MSEK.
- Rörelseresultatet efter avskrivningar uppgick till -9,9 (-15,6) MSEK.
- Resultat efter skatt uppgår till -10,1 (-15,0) MSEK.
- Resultat per aktie före och efter utspädning uppgick till -0,15 (-0,27) SEK
BREAKTHROUGH FOR SPACE-AS-A-SERVICE
First quarter, January - March 2019 (compared to January - March 2018)
- Net sales amounted to 14.9 (16.4) MSEK
- Operating profit before depreciation, EBITDA, amounted to -6.5 (-12.2) MSEK. Earnings for the previous period include acquisition costs of 8.8 MSEK
- Operating profit after depreciation amounted to -9.9 (-15.6) MSEK.
- Profit after tax amounts to -10.1 (-15.0) MSEK
- Earnings per share before and after dilution amounted to -0.15 (-0.27) SEK
Brent Abbot lämnar posten som CEO AAC Microtec North America Inc., ett dotterbolag till ÅAC Microtec. CSO Craig Clark utses till tf CEO.
ÅAC Microtec AB Brent Abbot steps down as CEO AAC Microtec North America Inc., a subsidiary of ÅAC Microtec. CSO Craig Clark will be acting CEO until a replacement is appointed.
ÅAC Microtecs valberedning har beslutat att föreslå Anita Bernie som ledamot i styrelsen. Anita Bernie är välrenommerad inom rymdindustrin efter att ha inlett sin karriär som Spacecraft Design Engineer på Airbus Stevenage, därefter börjat på småsatellittillverkaren SSTL där hon avancerade till att bli medlem av koncernledningen. Sedan 2018 har Anita Bernie arbetat på KISPE Space Systems Limited med ansvar för strategi och genomförande.
ÅAC Microtec AB's nomination committee has decided to propose Anita Bernie to the Board of Directors. Anita Bernie is well reputed in the space industry, having started her career at Airbus Stevenage as a Spacecraft Design Engineer, later joining the small satellite manufacturer SSTL, where she progressed to a position on the Senior Executive Team and since 2018 has been at KISPE Space Systems Limited where she leads strategy and execution.
ÅAC Microtec AB